Wall Sayings

mgjmom615

Mouseketeer
Hello, I am re decorating our home. I am wanting to cut out a saying from Walt Disney out of vinyl using my Cricut machine. Any Suggestions on a great saying????

Mary Poppins: Practically Perfect in every way.

(My BFF's favorite character and line)

Buzz: To infinity and beyond.

Cinderella: A dream is a wish that your heart makes.

“It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”

“If you can dream it, you can do it.”

“All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.”

“When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”

“The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.”

“I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.”

“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”

And one of my favorites...
"Inside every sophisticated grown up adult is a little kid just dying to get out."

-All quotes from Walt Disney

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney
I love this quote from Meet the Robinsons

I have a Snow White/Evil Queen bedroom and I have the "Mirror Mirror on the wall whose the fairest of them all" above an antique looking frame that I blacked out the center of.....looks very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter