WalMart delivery?

Bumping in the hopes that someone has more recent experience with Wal-Mart delivery. We’ve always done a car service and grocery stop, but we don’t get in until 10 pm this time. The driver said our only option is Walgreens at that hour, so I’m looking into delivery instead.

We’ll be at All-Star Music. I’m debating a delivery time of 8pm so it’s waiting for us when we arrive (if delivering to bell services has been going smoothly lately) or 2pm the next day, when I can meet the driver in the lobby.

Any recent reviews would be appreciated! Thanks!

Bumping in the hopes that someone has more recent experience with Wal-Mart delivery. We’ve always done a car service and grocery stop, but we don’t get in until 10 pm this time. The driver said our only option is Walgreens at that hour, so I’m looking into delivery instead.

We’ll be at All-Star Music. I’m debating a delivery time of 8pm so it’s waiting for us when we arrive (if delivering to bell services has been going smoothly lately) or 2pm the next day, when I can meet the driver in the lobby.

Any recent reviews would be appreciated! Thanks!
Did you post this on the Grocery Delivery FAQ in the regular Resorts forum? You might get better answers than here in the DVC forum.
Denise

I am here now and staying at Kidani Village and had groceries delivered by Walmart. It was nice because I could fill up my cart 7-10 days prior to the trip and then keep adding items. Exactly a week prior, I selected Checkout and had several time options to choose from. I had read that if you wait until just a few days before your trip, the time slots can disappear. I selected mine for 4 to 5 pm since the rooms are available by 4:00. I entered the address to Kidani before selecting my items.

About 3:00, someone called me and said that the groceries could be delivered by 3:45 but I kindly asked for 4:15 instead. When the driver was about ten minutes away, she called and then called again upon arrival.

The difference with Walmart is that you have to be present, meet the car and sign for the delivery. But all deliveries have to go through Bell Services. That meant I had to request a Bell CM to also meet me at the car and help me unload.

Most things were delivered but the computer would not allow me to checkout with alcohol in my cart. And I allowed for substitutions but one item was dropped and another item was not chosen in its place. Otherwise, it was waaay better than leaving our vacation to buy groceries!

We used Walmart delivery for our March stay at BLT. I was very happy with the service. You can place your order up to 7 days out and modify the order up to very late the night before. Delivery fee was $9.95, there were some times for $7.95. Received a call to tell me driver was on the way and another call when the driver arrived. Met the driver out in front. Walmart prices means a lot cheaper than the other grocery delivery services and you can order pretty much anything you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter