WalMart delivery?

locodemickey

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used WalMart free delivery? We are staying at OKW for 2 weeks and would like to get a lot of groceries and other items. It seems like this would be a much cheaper way than the other options. Thanks!

I am interested as well. We are planning on doing this for Thanksgiving week and I have read they use Uber Eats for the delivery. I did see on another thread that someone mentioned they used Walmart delivery and ordered 3 days before their arrival although they did not have to order that early. The delivery cost varies by the two hour window you pick, with the least expensive showing $7.95.

I arrive Thursday and have a Walmart order placed. I will update on how it goes but I compared many of the places and it was the cheapest. I could get everything I needed. I placed the order last Friday (you can order up to 6 days out and modify if needed).

I got free delivery with code freshcar so that was nice too. I liked it also because the delivery window was only an hour.

I will update with how it goes on Thursday.

Following. We have a trip in Sept and reviewing delivery options. Look forward to seeing your review. Thanks!!

I arrive Thursday and have a Walmart order placed. I will update on how it goes but I compared many of the places and it was the cheapest. I could get everything I needed. I placed the order last Friday (you can order up to 6 days out and modify if needed).

I got free delivery with code freshcar so that was nice too. I liked it also because the delivery window was only an hour.

I will update with how it goes on Thursday.

I know it's only Friday morning, but I am wondering how the delivery went? Also, did they allow you to order beer or wine?

WOW - never heard of this before.......... can someone tell me more about the walmart delivery and add a link. We too are looking at delivery options for our trip in Sept. Thanks so much!!

I noticed that the ads all say home delivery, so does that include delivery to a resort?

I put in the address of Animal Kingdom Kidani Village and it says they deliver there. Just go to Walmart Grocery or download their grocery app and shop away. You can add addresses for delivery and pick time slots for the delivery.

We are waiting for Lynzer4 to let us know how it went on Thursday. Walmart just started delivering to the resorts about a month or so ago using their grocery app and Uber Eats for the delivery.

I am not seeing an option for delivery from the Vineland location. Do I need to choose a different location? I will be staying at OKW, will they deliver to the building or does it have to go through bell services at the hospitality house? Thanks!

Walmart's grocery app and website is not working for me right now to select a store. When I started my cart, I selected what I wanted and then entered the delivery address. The site allowed me to select different stores and showed whether delivery was available. The bad thing about the app is the fact it doesn't allow you to see what store you are shopping.

I never thought of doing this, Usually stop on way to resort but like this option better.

I've been looking at Walmart's site, this certainly changes things and gives me more options. Can't wait to hear how it went!

I would love to know how this went. I am not able to figure out WalMarts app where you can have it delivered. I chose the Vineland location. Maybe they don’t deliver.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t love to know how this went. I am not able to figure out WalMarts app where you can have it delivered. I chose the Vineland location. Maybe they don’t deliver.
Don’t know how it went. Add the address of the resort and when you select delivery it will tell you if delivery is available for that address. I never had to pick a store. I added the address for Old Key West and it says delivery is available.

Last edited:
This is what it looks like. I only see that it says to pick up. Where is the delivery option? Thanks for any help! Our trip is coming very soon and I would love to do the delivery (not 2 day).B9F316FF-0C3B-4FB8-88E6-0FD69D6F619D.png

That looks like the regular Walmart app and not the Walmart Grocery app. Mine looks like this.
upload_2018-6-21_7-57-34.png

This is on my phone. I also get the same thing on my computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!