WalMart delivery?

Do you need to create an acct. first? Like locodemickey I only can find the pickup websites. I google search where I type "delivery" it takes me to a site that states pickup not delivery. If I create an acct. will it then give me the option to enter a location or zipcode?...smjj

UPDATE ON USING WALMART DELIVERY

Hey Everyone... sorry about not updating. I forgot!!!

It went great. Learned a few things but overall I would use them again.

Door Dash was the company that actually delivered it. First I scheduled it to be delivered between 6-7pm. My flight was to land at 5:30 so I thought that would perfect. It would be been had my flight not been delayed.

They called just as I landed at 5:55 saying they were ready. I said just leave it with Bell Service only to find out I had to be present to sign for it (still on the call when I found this out). I have used Amazon in the past and never had to be there so I didn't realize that I had to be there. So we pushed back the order for an hour. The issue came up that their system still have deliver to Bell Service so when she arrived she went there to delivery. I was at Old Key West so Bell Service was a ways away from our room and we didn't have a car.

Thankfully she said she would bring it to the room after she called once she arrived at Bell Service. I had tried to text the number that informed me of the delivery but it was an automated system and I didn't have a number to call.

Once that confusion was fixed she brought the food to my building and even helped me carry it up to the second floor. The women that delivered it was super nice and said this was her first Disney delivery but expects to do it a lot more as they just started delivering for Walmart about a week before.

Overall I would do it again and the price was great (Walmart prices). One thing that I didn't like was they wouldn't delivery without me there to bell service and with flying that sometimes is a challenge. Amazon will leave it so that is nice.

Hope this helps everyone. To order you have to go to Walmart Grocery- https://grocery.walmart.com/ Right now they have a free delivery code to get the delivery free!

Door Dash was the company that actually delivered it. First I scheduled it to be delivered between 6-7pm. My flight was to land at 5:30 so I thought that would perfect. It would be been had my flight not been delayed.

They called just as I landed at 5:55 saying they were ready. I said just leave it with Bell Service only to find out I had to be present to sign for it (still on the call when I found this out). I have used Amazon in the past and never had to be there so I didn't realize that I had to be there. So we pushed back the order for an hour. The issue came up that their system still have deliver to Bell Service so when she arrived she went there to delivery. I was at Old Key West so Bell Service was a ways away from our room and we didn't have a car.

Thankfully she said she would bring it to the room after she called once she arrived at Bell Service. I had tried to text the number that informed me of the delivery but it was an automated system and I didn't have a number to call.

Once that confusion was fixed she brought the food to my building and even helped me carry it up to the second floor. The women that delivered it was super nice and said this was her first Disney delivery but expects to do it a lot more as they just started delivering for Walmart about a week before.

Overall I would do it again and the price was great (Walmart prices). One thing that I didn't like was they wouldn't delivery without me there to bell service and with flying that sometimes is a challenge. Amazon will leave it so that is nice.

Hope this helps everyone. To order you have to go to Walmart Grocery- https://grocery.walmart.com/ Right now they have a free delivery code to get the delivery free!
Thank you for the update.

Thanks for the update! I just placed my order. Did you tip the driver? It said “our associates don’t accept tips but a smile and a thank you”

I put in the address to SSR and it said delivery not available. Am I doing something incorrectly?

I put in the address to SSR and it said delivery not available. Am I doing something incorrectly?
I just put it in and was shocked when it said delivery not available. It stills says available for Animal Kingdom and Old Key West.

I just put it in and was shocked when it said delivery not available. It stills says available for Animal Kingdom and Old Key West.

Do you select a Walmart? Maybe there is another one close to SSR?

Posted on another Walmart Grocery thread.

Attachments

• 50089E51-35D3-446D-BC5B-147949FFD3E3.png
    50089E51-35D3-446D-BC5B-147949FFD3E3.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 62

Are you saying you physically have to be present & sign for the delivery? Ugh a dealbreaker for me, darnit.

Amazon left with bell services in past, no fuss, no muss.

We had a great experience with Walmart delivery! We ended up using them 2 times over a 3-week period. I think we saved a lot of money doing this. We stayed at OKW in a first-floor room. We had them come right to our room. Not sure how it would work at other resorts. Probably would have to involve bell services then.

I don't think Walmart grocery delivery works with BLT either. I put in the address for BLT and delivery was not available to the address. Maybe, it will change soon!

Does anyone know if you tip the walmart delivery person. On their web site says no tipping but that doesnt seem right. Do they not want you to tip but still expect a tip

We used them at OKW. I did tip the delivery person. It was a huge order for 2 weeks and 7 people.
But, using them didn't go smoothly. It was delivered a day late because of credit card being declined.
Reorder we did with Amazon Now, more expensive but went smoothly and didn't have to be there. Did a third order with them to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!