• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

walt disney biography

The best biography I have ever read is " how to be like Walt - capturing the Disney magic every day of your life by Pat Williams".
Walt's entire life and also some time after his death are described in this book and divided in to chapters, and it contains story's from the people that knew Walt best some you might recognize some will be completely new. After each chapter there is a little chapter with thoughts from the author about what he has personally learned from these happenings in Walt's life. All in all a really great book both for really hardcore Disney fans, but also for people that aren't that big fans of the mouse because it's both fun and exiting. I for example lended this book to my mother who for the most parts doesn't understand the magic of the entire Disney universe, she has always regarded the Walt Disney company as a giant money making machine nothing else. The book changed her mind because she didn't know all the hard work that people was putting into all of the things the produced and that the legacy of those people is regarded still as one of the greatest Disney treasures and is still to this day being kept alive by all who work for Disney. I think many people are that way they think that Disney is mostly for kids witch it probably is if I have to be honest, but the moral values, the friendships, the acceptance of something different as something priceless (a diamond in the rough) and the feeling that even though you feel like you don't belong anywhere, there is always room for you at Disney and many more things is something everyone should use and practice in their daily life no matter how old you are.
I can highly recommend this book

Here are a few books on Walt Disney that I have in my collection :

Walt Disney: An American Original - Bob Thomas
Inside the Dream - Katherine & Richard Greene

I also recommend this Roy Disney biography:

Building a Company: Roy O. Disney and the Creation of an Entertainment Empires - Bob Thomas

I have many other great books in my collection about Walt Disney and the Disney company. If you would like more titles send me a PM and I will get back with you. Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter