Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
So..apologies for a dumb question but what exactly is the 50yrs celebration of? Is it magic kingdom?...haunted mansion was celebrating 50 years a week or two ago 🤔

My sister and niece both worked at WDW for several years and want to plan a trip in 2021 for the 50th Anniversary...guess we’ll start planning for October 2021!👍

Has anyone came across any info for this yet? We go every February and was hoping to be there for some of events for the year of the 50th anniversary. its hard to find any info on this...i know we are far out but just curious.

We are going early February 2021, so won't be seeing anything of 50th, sadly. We really only want to ride Tron and GotG coasters, which won't be opening until Spring/Summer 2021 :(

Here's hoping for a night parade! We are planning a July 4th trip in 2021 and hopefully the celebrations will have started by then.
Last I heard plans were scrapped fingers crossed that scraping was a lie and a parade will be announced at parks today or at 2021’s D23 where I’m sure all the tiny details will be dropped

Last I heard plans were scrapped fingers crossed that scraping was a lie and a parade will be announced at parks today or at 2021’s D23 where I’m sure all the tiny details will be dropped

We can only hope. We were lucky to see Paint The Night last summer at DLR and Main St Electrical Parade this past trip to DLR. Night parades are so awesome, but I guess it does cause a lot of congestion in the hub at night. Nonetheless, I suspect the majority of people want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter