Walt Disney World Date Based Ticket System FAQ • Read First Page

• AllThingsMickey4

DIS Veteran
    Can someone please check December 4th-14th 2019 for me? I'm at the hospital with my dad and it won't pull up on my phone. About to pull the trigger on a 10 day PH from Undercover Tourist, but wanted to see Disney's price first. I've never bought tickets from a 3rd party and I'm admittedly nervous about doing so :scared:

Three cats

DIS Veteran
    Can someone please check December 4th-14th 2019 for me? I'm at the hospital with my dad and it won't pull up on my phone. About to pull the trigger on a 10 day PH from Undercover Tourist, but wanted to see Disney's price first. I've never bought tickets from a 3rd party and I'm admittedly nervous about doing so :scared:
    I am coming up with $581.61 (including tax) for a 10 day park hopper beginning on 12/04/2019.

• MommaBerd

DIS Veteran
    $546.11

Which is interest because the same ticket for this year only costs $543.86. Not a huge difference, but it definitely has to do with what day of the week your trip starts. I haven’t looked at every single week, but Tuesday starts seem to have the cheapest prices.

lanejudy

I spot-checked a few options -- and the "Flexible Dates Option" varies based on the ticket price. For a 5-day ticket, I found it ranging from +$8.50 to +$71.92, with the lower-priced days costing more to become "Flexible" and the higher-priced (Spring Break) days costing minimal for "Flexible."

ashmac8

Mouseketeer
    $ 581.61 1 adult PH 10 day ticket for your dates

• TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
    I spot-checked a few options -- and the "Flexible Dates Option" varies based on the ticket price. For a 5-day ticket, I found it ranging from +$8.50 to +$71.92, with the lower-priced days costing more to become "Flexible" and the higher-priced (Spring Break) days costing minimal for "Flexible."
    I wonder if they just have one set price for the “flexible” tickets and this it is a bigger gap to get there from the “value non-flex” than from the “peak non-flex”

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS