Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I'm staying at the Swan at the end of December. Is the big lap pool by the health club heated? Trying to figure out if I should bring swimsuits or not...

Never used the lap pools but I just did a quick google search and it looks like all five pools are heated.

Just a word of advice, whether they are heated or not, I would always recommend wearing a swimsuit! :rotfl2:

Never used the lap pools but I just did a quick google search and it looks like all five pools are heated.

Just a word of advice, whether they are heated or not, I would always recommend wearing a swimsuit! :rotfl2:
Thanks for the laugh!

I'm staying at the Swan at the end of December. Is the big lap pool by the health club heated? Trying to figure out if I should bring swimsuits or not...

It is VERY heated. It's warm. The two rectangular lap pools by each hotel are warm. The round spring pool is actually VERY warm.
The Grotto pool, and the two pools attached to it are not as warm, but they are heated.

Is there a place in Fuel at the Dolphin to use their refillable mug? Is it still around $18? I'll be there Monday, 11/27 through Friday, 12/1 for a conference and think it might be a good investment. I'll be staying at that resort as well.

I've asked this question before and got no response :(:(:(:( although if you get a response yay - :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Or if not, as your're going before my trip, could you'd be ever so kind and find out when you're there :thumbsup2 I'd really appreciate it :cutie:

Is there a place in Fuel at the Dolphin to use their refillable mug? Is it still around $18? I'll be there Monday, 11/27 through Friday, 12/1 for a conference and think it might be a good investment. I'll be staying at that resort as well.
This is what the current Swan/Dolphin newsletter states, though I can't vouch for it being up-to-date:

Enjoy complimentary refills of soft drinks during your stay for one low price.
Refills are available in Picabu, Cabana, The Fountain, Garden Grove, and Fresh.

The lap pool is heated but be aware that people use it in the afternoon as a leisure pool and not a lap pool. My DD was a competitive swimmer that had to practice while on vacation and he tried to practice there a few years ago and kids kept on bumbling into her lane.

That being said, I would still bring a swimsuit!

Has anyone used Uber instead of Meats from the airport to dolphin and vice versa? It looks like it would save us a chunk of change. We would need a car seat for DD age 5. Thanks.

Is it worth it to get a refillable mug if staying at the Swan? The conference is in the Dolphin but our rooms are at the Swan.

I have booked a resort view balcony at dolphin, 2 double beds. What area of the resort should I expect getting a room in? Any tips? Thanks!

I have booked a resort view balcony at dolphin, 2 double beds. What area of the resort should I expect getting a room in? Any tips? Thanks!

There are no balcony rooms in the “triangle” part of the building. Your room will be in one of the wings. There are four wings and each has 9 floors. I’m no expert on what resort view means, but according to their website, Epcot is a separate view. I think “Resort” means facing internal courtyards or other parts of the resort.

I know that Epcot view is on the outer east wing of the building. So I would be tempted to ask for that, but make it clear that I didn’t want to pay extra for it. If no go, then I would ask for a room in the outer west wing since those rooms have great views that include the resort pool complex, the Studios and Expedition Everest.

Good luck. :)

We got our room for late January at the Swan! We got a resort view room, we'd requested a King but appears we have double Queen which is also just fine with my wife and I, I'd rather have a better view. Is there any list of the number of queen/king resort view rooms? Anyone have any thoughts on this? We're both pretty easy going about things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!