Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Question - I booked on Hotels.com (which linked really easy to MDE after just 1 email - I was worried) where I am a gold member. In the booking I requested a rollaway. Should I call the Dolphin to verify this? We can go without it but everyone will be happier with it.
By all means get in touch with them and see if it was put down. You can call but I had good luck and a quick response using their contact form;
https://www.swandolphin.com/feedback/special.html or you can email too, resinfo@swandolphin.com

Anyone find actual pricing on teacher, nurse, or gov rate? My husband and I are all 3 put together, haha! It says “click here” or call for rates. The links never work for me, and I have laryngitis, so I just want to see some hard rates for now.
I looked for Government rates the other day, no days for the whole year showed up. This could mean that its being discontinued or it could just be an issue with the SPG/Marriott merger too. I'd drop them an email, info@swandolphin.com and see if you get an answer. As I've shared when we looked at the teacher rates they were not that great, AAA rates beat them.

resort fee is probably the one that upsets some people the most. I believe they charge an additional $31.50 (+tax) a day. For the fee you get Pool access, Health club access, Fitness center access, Internet access, Phone calls, In-room bottled water (2? A day) and the s’mores package that was mentioned earlier.
$31.50 is inclusive of tax. It is $28 plus tax.

https://swandolphin.com/welcome/checkin/resortpackage.html

The Resort Service Package includes:

• Unlimited access to the resort’s health club facilities including 24 hour access to Dolphin Health Club

• Unlimited domestic, long distance, and local calls

• 2 bottles of water refreshed daily **

• In-room enhanced high speed wireless internet access

• Complimentary daily scheduled fitness classes

• Complimentary daily scheduled recreational resort and pool activities

• $25 off spa services of $100 or more during each day of your visit at Mandara Spa

• Complimentary Swan Paddle Boat rentals

• Complimentary S'mores Fun Kit each day of your stay to be used at our evening Campfire & S'mores event

The resort fee is $28 plus tax daily.

** If you want more than 2 bottles of water, just ask housekeeping. (my addition)

14113 sounds great. Beyond the great view was the room itself different?

It had a different layout, but was broadly similar. It had a bathtub shower, the other room had a very large stand alone shower. The 14th floor had a sign saying 'Starwoods Preferred Guests Floor' (or something to that effect) on the landing.

After reading all the reviews and seeing the pictures of Garden Grill seafood buffet I went on and got reservations for 11/18 for Dh’s Birthday. Dh, ds, and I will love the seafood and my 2 dd’s will like the kid options. Can’t wait! Under 40 days now!

After reading all the reviews and seeing the pictures of Garden Grill seafood buffet I went on and got reservations for 11/18 for Dh’s Birthday. Dh, ds, and I will love the seafood and my 2 dd’s will like the kid options. Can’t wait! Under 40 days now!

Just making sure - it's a common mistake, and normally just slip of the tongue (pen) when reading up on all of the restaurant choices.
Garden Grill = Epcot
Garden Grove = Swan

Welcome to the dis and this S/D thread, Saints. Enjoy your upcoming trip, and a Happy Birthday to your husband.

Just making sure - it's a common mistake, and normally just slip of the tongue (pen) when reading up on all of the restaurant choices.
Garden Grill = Epcot
Garden Grove = Swan

DOH! Thank you for correcting - yes, Garden Grove! My co-worker (who leaves in 5 days for his yearly Disney trip) and I keep mixing these up! Maybe one of these years I'll get it right! In the meantime, I appreciate the reminder.

I think only a fridge. Ice machines on every floor though

Darn! I was hoping freeze our drinks to use as icepacks for perishables in our lunch box. Maybe I can make something work with the ice from the machines, but ice in baggies just gets so messy when it melts and invariably leaks.

Thanks for the answer, though!

Hi all, A few questions. I booked a king family suite (700 sq ft). Will the coach be a pull out? We are a family of 5 so am hoping for a pull out and added trundle bed.

Thanks!

$31.50 is inclusive of tax. It is $28 plus tax.

https://swandolphin.com/welcome/checkin/resortpackage.html

The Resort Service Package includes:

• Unlimited access to the resort’s health club facilities including 24 hour access to Dolphin Health Club

• Unlimited domestic, long distance, and local calls

• 2 bottles of water refreshed daily **

• In-room enhanced high speed wireless internet access

• Complimentary daily scheduled fitness classes

• Complimentary daily scheduled recreational resort and pool activities

• $25 off spa services of $100 or more during each day of your visit at Mandara Spa

• Complimentary Swan Paddle Boat rentals

• Complimentary S'mores Fun Kit each day of your stay to be used at our evening Campfire & S'mores event

The resort fee is $28 plus tax daily.

** If you want more than 2 bottles of water, just ask housekeeping. (my addition)

Oh wow, I had no idea the resort fee included the paddle boats. I thought they were an extra charge.

Same with the Smores kit. Those are both nice perks!

Oh wow, I had no idea the resort fee included the paddle boats. I thought they were an extra charge.

Same with the Smores kit. Those are both nice perks!
Yes, those were added somewhat recently, not exactly sure, but they have not always been there as part of the fee

Make sure you go Thursday, Friday or Saturday night if you like seafood. The crab legs alone are worth it. Also, a AAA membership gives you 20% off the price of the buffet. My family loves this restaurant. The food, characters and service are top notch.

Hi all, A few questions. I booked a king family suite (700 sq ft). Will the coach be a pull out? We are a family of 5 so am hoping for a pull out and added trundle bed.

Thanks!

We’ve gotten only executive suites, but all those have included pull-out couches.

I'm looking at booking a 4 night stay using Southwest points for DH and I for 4 nights in February for FREE!!! I can either get a standard King room at the Swan for 196k points or the Dolphin for 166k points - is the Swan worth the additional 30k points?? We are both going into this weekend knowing that either hotel are not Disney-crazy themed but we're just excited to be going for a kid-free weekend!!

We have no previous experience with either hotel so I'm a little torn on which one is better/nicer. I understand they're attached so perhaps there's not a benefit of one over the other in that regards - and they're both close to HS and Epcot....and the restaurants in either hotel are easily accessible.

So, I guess I'm asking which hotel has a nicer room??? The view doesn't really care, but I want a nice room...

thanks experts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter