Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Anyone else having issues getting their resort reservations linked correctly of late? I had the Dolphin send the number to the Disney system twice. No luck. Then I contacted Disney IT support and they said they would work directly with the Dolphin to get it linked. It has now been a week since that call and still nothing. Any help or direction is appreciated!
Ugh! That's frustrating. Member shoreward gave the Disney Website Support at (407) 939-4357 number if that's who you called I'd call back and call Dolphin back too. I believe that Eric Opron is the Hotel Manager of the S/D, escalating things to his office might light a fire and get things resolved.

Anyone else having issues getting their resort reservations linked correctly of late? I had the Dolphin send the number to the Disney system twice. No luck. Then I contacted Disney IT support and they said they would work directly with the Dolphin to get it linked. It has now been a week since that call and still nothing. Any help or direction is appreciated!

Yes, we had a similar problem. Our reservation linked, but did not show the correct number of guests, which we needed to book FP+ in MDE. Took several calls to get it worked out. We asked for "In House Reservations." Keep calling!
Good Luck!

Hey fellow S & D fans, I think I've found the perfect carpet replacement!

And just imagine coming back from drinking around the World...
new-carpet.jpg

Hey fellow S & D fans, I think I've found the perfect carpet replacement!

And just imagine coming back from drinking around the World...
new-carpet.jpg

Wow just wow. who thought that that would be a good look in any hallway (day or night). That might drive me to start drinking if I had to traverse that multiple times a day.

Dave

I have another stay booked for December 28th. I just wanted to confirm that the International Gateway will be open at that time? The only reason I’m staying here is to be able to walk to Epcot. I wasn’t sure if the Skyliner construction might have an impact. Thanks!

I have another stay booked for December 28th. I just wanted to confirm that the International Gateway will be open at that time? The only reason I’m staying here is to be able to walk to Epcot. I wasn’t sure if the Skyliner construction might have an impact. Thanks!
You should be fine. I think I read it’s back to normal now, it was expected to go until 12/17. But it has been open to foot traffic. Here is the announcement from S/D
https://www.swandolphin.com/aboutus/transportation.html

Does anyone know if the peak vs off peak points rate is in effect for all of 2019? Anytime I check dates for late fall I always see 50,000/night. I have yet to see 60,000/night.

Does anyone know if the peak vs off peak points rate is in effect for all of 2019? Anytime I check dates for late fall I always see 50,000/night. I have yet to see 60,000/night.
I did see 43,000 in the fall of 2019 but only a few times.

Does anyone have upcoming stays booked at either the Swan or Dolphin, but which are no longer showing in their SPG/Marriott account under "My Trips?"?

Prior to the conversion, the Swan was peak rate (I think 16,000 SPG points, instead of the standard 12,000) for February 2019, but Marriott is now charging the standard 50,000 Marriott Rewards points for that same time.

I just booked a 4 night pre-Disney vacation for September next year. We were going to do off site but got a great deal on an alcove room in Dolphin. I’m so excited! Even though we’re not doing any park days while we’re at dolphin I stayed at BC last year and loved the area and am so excited to have lots of time to explore it more and spend some time at the pool. I’ve never been to the resort and have no idea what the rooms are like. Does anyone have a room layout of the double/double alcove room I could have a look at? Thanks again for all the great info, I’ve read through over 40 pages so far!
What would you call a great rate? Was it from the Marriott site or Costco/Priceline?

Prior to the conversion, the Swan was peak rate (I think 16,000 SPG points, instead of the standard 12,000) for February 2019, but Marriott is now charging the standard 50,000 Marriott Rewards points for that same time.
I'm considering booking something for my dates in December 2019 when the booking window opens up in the case that there will be more peak dates (60,000/night) added once it becomes 2019. My window will open for my dates on 12/30.

If I’m staying at the Swan for two nights and have an AP how many days should I be able to book fastpasses for? So far we haven't been able to get to the reservation to link in mde and our fastpass window opened today. We were able to make 3 days worth of fastpasses over the phone but they told us the rest of our stay, offsite, can only be made at 30 days. I'm fairly certain in the past I could do seven days worth no matter my stay length on site. I’m never staying at the Swan/Dolphin again after this mde issue.

Today is our 60 days and they only let us book 3 days, the length of our stay. But we have AP’s and are offsite for the rest of the week. In addition the reservation still isn’t showing in mde and this is after 3 days of calling. :(
You'll be able to book your offsite days with a 'rolling' 60 day window, thanks to your onsite reservation. Once you're 60 days before your first offsite day, you'll be able to book one day at a time.

@rileyz its strange that you can book the FP but it's not showing up in the MDE. I wish I knew who was dropping the ball. But it seems like since the Marriott merger that they've had a lot more issues so my gut says its on the communication between S/D & Disney. Who all have you been calling?

But as @CJK stated you got your FPs for your stay the rest are based on your AP which is day by day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts