Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

update- after two hours on the phone I was told that for “experiences” if you are staying at the swan and dolphin, then you do not get a 180+10 reservation window, but rather that you have to call at exactly 180 days. This was news to me.
Biggest thing that irritates me is the inconsistency. If the SwanDolphin qualifies for 180+10 then there is NO reason it shouldn't qualify for all experiences. Sorry you had to deal with that.

To add another inconsistency, I have a 5 night stay at Swan coming up in March followed by 2 nights off site but we have 6 day hoppers. When my 60 days came up for FPs, I could book only until my last day at Swan, even though I had longer tickets. I waited a few days to see of the last day would load, but it didn’t. I called Disney and they confirmed it was correct, my last day would be available 30 days out. So I added it to my calendar so I could book my last day FPs 30 days before our trip. Then I was fooling around with it and considered changing other FPs & when I looked at the calendar, my last day (plus a few) opened up. I wasn’t checking daily, so it was somewhere between 50 and 60 days out. :confused3

Now that the Super Bowl has been played, this special offer becomes available for New Englanders:

https://www.swandolphin.com/offers/biggame.html

And . . . I just booked it!!! I wasn't even rooting for the Patriots, but their win paid off for me :) I already had a fantastic member rate at the Dolphin over President's Day weekend and I called this morning to inquire and, not only did I get to keep my rate ($211 PER NIGHT over a holiday weekend!), I got the $100 dining credit! Woohoo! Go Patriots!!!!

And . . . I just booked it!!! I wasn't even rooting for the Patriots, but their win paid off for me :) I already had a fantastic member rate at the Dolphin over President's Day weekend and I called this morning to inquire and, not only did I get to keep my rate ($211 PER NIGHT over a holiday weekend!), I got the $100 dining credit! Woohoo! Go Patriots!!!!
Don't forget about the one category room upgrade that's included.

Does anyone have recent experience booking a stay at the Swan/Dolphin followed by an onsite stay (room-only) with annual passes. Ours would be one night at Swan followed by 6 nights at Boardwalk. Let's say both hotel stays show up in MDE. I'm curious about whether everything works fine with fastpass selection at the 60-day mark for the entirety of the two reservations.

I've read the fastpass threads, so I know that if it was two onsite stays (room-only) with annual passes, then everything would be fine. I didn't know if having it as Swan/Dolphin causes any challenges.

Last year we did 2 nights at the Dolphin and 2 at the Poly. If memory serves we were able to book fastpasses for the 2 days at the dolphin and then 2 days later we were able to book for the Poly stay. I am pretty sure we could not do the entire stay at 60 days from the Dolphin reservation. Correct me if I am wrong on that.

Hi all,
I have an upcoming Dolphin reservation for a "premium studio king-limited view" Does anyone know if all the premium studio kings are labelled as "limited view"? I didn't see any other view options for this room type. Not sure if these rooms are located in in various parts of the Dolphin or one area only.

Thanks
Martin

Swan Dolphin 2019 Food and Wine Classic dates, November 8 and 9.

https://swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/

home-picture-5.jpg

home1-1366-video.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter