Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Swan Dolphin 2019 Food and Wine Classic dates, November 8 and 9.

https://swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/

home-picture-5.jpg

home1-1366-video.jpg
So will Dolphin be super crowded because of this now? It’s also Veterans Day Weekend.

So it’s the last weekend of F&W? We were there that time last year and it wasn’t going on (that we knew of). Planning to maybe be there this same time. Interesting.

The Epcot festival dates haven’t been formally announced but if they follow past practice this would likely be the last weekend of it. It’s interesting because the Swan/Dolphin event and runDisney’s Wine & Dine weekend have essentially switched places. The S/D event in years past has always been last weekend in Oct around Halloween. Not sure why the switch.

Staying at dolphin Feb 22-25 and was thinking about getting some snacks/beer dropped off to the hotel from amazon. Do they accept deliveries like disney hotels? First time staying.

With the Marriott shift to Bonvoy, does anyone know what I should expect in terms of gift/amenities as a Titanium (formerly Platinum Plus Elite) member? I have two rooms booked for myself and my mom next month under my Marriott account (one on points / one paid). I seem to remember last time I stayed at the Swan we got a free character breakfast and a few other great perks. Also, should I expect this for both rooms? Thanks!

My husband is lifetime platinum premier (or whatever they call it now), and in September we were staying at the Dolphin (I had booked the $79/night deal from Hotwire). Didn't expect anything, but at the front desk they were so nice! Gave us breakfast coupons for each night (free continental or pay a few dollars more for the full breakfast buffet at Fresh or garden grill) and upgraded us to a suite. One day we got back in the evening and housekeeping had skipped our room. I called down and politely asked for the manager on duty, he got on the phone and I told him (I'm sure he'd like to be aware of things like that). He asked if he could do anything for me, and I said maybe waive the resort fee for that day. He said no problem, he'd waive it for the whole stay. Very kind of him!

My husband is lifetime platinum premier (or whatever they call it now), and in September we were staying at the Dolphin (I had booked the $79/night deal from Hotwire). Didn't expect anything, but at the front desk they were so nice! Gave us breakfast coupons for each night (free continental or pay a few dollars more for the full breakfast buffet at Fresh or garden grill) and upgraded us to a suite. One day we got back in the evening and housekeeping had skipped our room. I called down and politely asked for the manager on duty, he got on the phone and I told him (I'm sure he'd like to be aware of things like that). He asked if he could do anything for me, and I said maybe waive the resort fee for that day. He said no problem, he'd waive it for the whole stay. Very kind of him!
Did you mention your husband's status at check-in or did they just know from the reservation? I'm now gold elite and I'm wondering if I'll be able to get some sort of automatic upgrade on my room. I think that is one of the benefits. I'm not sure what the upgrade would even be because I already reserved a balcony room.

Did you mention your husband's status at check-in or did they just know from the reservation? I'm now gold elite and I'm wondering if I'll be able to get some sort of automatic upgrade on my room. I think that is one of the benefits. I'm not sure what the upgrade would even be because I already reserved a balcony room.

I had called prior to arrival and put his Marriott number on the reservation. I didn't expect anything, especially since when I had booked it it was going to be a solo trip for me & I was just glad to have a room! I'm gold FWiW, so always try to put his number on reservations instead of mine.

$79! Great deal! Glad you had a great experience. I am very happy staying at the Dolphin.

Now that the Super Bowl has been played, this special offer becomes available for New Englanders:

https://www.swandolphin.com/offers/biggame.html

And . . . I just booked it!!! I wasn't even rooting for the Patriots, but their win paid off for me :) I already had a fantastic member rate at the Dolphin over President's Day weekend and I called this morning to inquire and, not only did I get to keep my rate ($211 PER NIGHT over a holiday weekend!), I got the $100 dining credit! Woohoo! Go Patriots!!!!

How good is this deal? I’ll be calling in the morning.

After many months of deliberating dates and DL vs WDW, we have settled on our 1st choice of Jersey Week at Dolphin! I'm so excited!

My memory is fuzzy because we did the same thing last year, but it was during the merger mess and we had a VERY worrisome experience two nights before we left (the alert about not having enough reward points, etc....). All wound up being fine.

So this time around, I have my standard booking reservation number from Marriott - booked room all on points. I'm in the process of upgrading the standard double room to be a King Alcove with connecting Double Room.

Questions - will my reservation number change? Will this be the exact number that will connect to MDE?

THANK YOU and I'm sooooooooo excited to get our family back to Dolphin!!!!!!!!! Now we will be there for the Dolphin Food and Wine Festival so I hope it doesn't feel a lot more crowded.

I've been unable to link our Swan reservation number to MDE and our 60day FP window opens tomorrow. I know someone else had trouble with this but I can't find the post now. Is there any way to fix this? It's not helping that Disney is having IT problems today. I talked DH into a quick 'easy' trip and now can't book anything ... serves me right for calling anything disney-related 'easy' lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter