Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

What is the number to call the Swan directly to book a room/suite? The two numbers I have keep bouncing me to Marriott.

thx

When I call that number, it transfers me to the Sheraton line (and they weren't helpful). When I asked about suites, she just read me what she could read on the screen. She obviously knew nothing about the resort. The second time I called I pushed zero for Guest Services and asked for 'in house reservations for the Swan' but she transferred me to the same general Sheraton number.

I must be doing something wrong. People here recommend asking for someone named Abby -- how do I get ahold of her?

I'm booked on points through the website but I'm trying to figure out what kind of rooms to recommend to extended family who've decided to come with us. I need to tell them exactly who to call and what to ask for to make sure they get it booked correctly (the joys of being the in-family reservation agent :headache:).

Sorry for being a pest.

yes, same result

I could tell them to book Q/Q rooms and not mention the suites, but we'll have a lot of family there and I thought it might be nice if someone had a suite where we could all gather.

What is the number to call the Swan directly to book a room/suite? The two numbers I have keep bouncing me to Marriott.
If your call is answered with the resort name, either Swan or Dolphin, did you ask to be connected to in-house room reservations? I believe that department is open till 7:00 p.m. EDT, during the week, with limited weekend hours.

Update: I just tried calling, myself. When the call was answered by the Swan/Dolphin operator, and I asked for in-house room reservations, my call was transferred to Marriott. I called the same phone number that Dan posted and waited on the line for the operator to request being connected to in-house reservations. He did not say that he could not connect me, but, obviously, he could not. Maybe it's break time and they are short-staffed, or no more in-house room reservation department.

Last edited:
The 800 number listed on the Swan suites page (different than the others) also goes to the same Sheraton reservation line.

I wonder if they consolidated everything? That would stink.

I tried to look at rooms online for the Swan/Dolphin two days ago, and it wasn't working. I had to look through the Marriott site.

Called the front desk, told them I've been trying to get in-house reservations and that I keep getting bumped to the marriott line. She understood what I was asking, assured me that she would transfer me to IN-house reservations ... and then I was bumped to the marriott line again.

SO AGGRAVATING

This has become common among other Marriott sites, the loss of connection with the local hotel. Maybe try calling the concierge number and see if they can help.
Dolphin Concierge: 407-934-4025
Swan Concierge: 407-934-1281

Called the front desk, told them I've been trying to get in-house reservations and that I keep getting bumped to the marriott line. She understood what I was asking, assured me that she would transfer me to IN-house reservations ... and then I was bumped to the marriott line again.

SO AGGRAVATING

I just called the Dolphin about a question for an upcoming stay. I was able to speak with someone at the front desk who could access my reservation. I called (407) 934-4000 and pushed the prompt for "Guest Services". Hope this helps!

I gave up on the suite idea and had my relatives book q/q rooms with the senior discount. I think what I'll do is wait until DH hits Ambassador status (prob next month) and then see what his assigned concierge can do for us. Maybe they'll be able to arrange a paid upgrade for us to a suite instead. :smooth:

Maybe try calling the concierge number and see if they can help.
Dolphin Concierge: 407-934-4025
Swan Concierge: 407-934-1281
Thanks! I'll definitely try that number.

Just back from our first visit to the Swan. Overall we liked it quite a bit. It was comfortable, and the location can't be beat.

The worst thing was that apparently Marriott transmitted the wrong reservation information (I originally booked no view, then upgraded to a balcony resort view, but Marriott sent the earlier reservation). So we didn't get our real room until the second day, which really was a pain. They offered me $100 to make up for it (which was partially for the inconvenience, and partially a refund for the price paid for the higher category that we didn't get). But then that credit wasn't applied, so I had to go down to the desk again to get that fixed.

I'm dismayed to hear of the difficulties connecting with the hotel directly, as we wouldn't mind staying again, but I was going to call the hotel to confirm the reservation to avoid a similar situation next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter