Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Posted similar question on dining thread but wanted to get an opinion from my fellow S&D people:

Heading to WDW in April and staying at the Swan. Wednesday is our Epcot day. We will probably hit some of the Flower and Garden Kiosks for lunch, then have a late dinner. I have a 7:30 at Tutto Italia, but may consider leaving Epcot and grabbing dinner around Crescent Lake. Any restaurant there you would choose over Tutto, either at the Boardwalk, S&D, YC or BC?

Posted similar question on dining thread but wanted to get an opinion from my fellow S&D people:

Heading to WDW in April and staying at the Swan. Wednesday is our Epcot day. We will probably hit some of the Flower and Garden Kiosks for lunch, then have a late dinner. I have a 7:30 at Tutto Italia, but may consider leaving Epcot and grabbing dinner around Crescent Lake. Any restaurant there you would choose over Tutto, either at the Boardwalk, S&D, YC or BC?
I’d give a good look at Shula’s Steak house, Trattoria Il Mulino, Todd English's bluezoo and Kimonos, all located at S/D. I know that Pete from the DIS raves about Flying Fish over on the Boardwalk too.

I booked the Dolphin through Costco. How do I link it to MDE? The Costco confirmation doesn’t work.
Check out this page, Having trouble linking to My Disney Experience? It should help with most questions, but if things don't work let us know. Some have called in-house reservations for help but give yourself a couple days for things to work their way out. Costco should email you again with the Disney reservation number.

I’d give a good look at Shula’s Steak house, Trattoria Il Mulino, Todd English's bluezoo and Kimonos, all located at S/D. I know that Pete from the DIS raves about Flying Fish over on the Boardwalk too.

Check out this page, Having trouble linking to My Disney Experience? It should help with most questions, but if things don't work let us know. Some have called in-house reservations for help but give yourself a couple days for things to work their way out. Costco should email you again with the Disney reservation number.
Thanks it’s a package so the tickets should on there too. The hotel said they would have the reservation in their system by Saturday. I’ll wait a couple of days before I start making calls.

@smmco we used Costco for our 2017 stay at the Swan, great room and a pretty good price. You might wait to Monday, I'm not sure the In-House folks that deal with the MDE are in on the weekend. When you call in you might also see if they have any great rates if you stayed 2 extra days, never hurts to ask I figure.

Have a great trip.

@smmco we used Costco for our 2017 stay at the Swan, great room and a pretty good price. You might wait to Monday, I'm not sure the In-House folks that deal with the MDE are in on the weekend. When you call in you might also see if they have any great rates if you stayed 2 extra days, never hurts to ask I figure.

Have a great trip.
The AAA rate through Marriott was 270.00 a night. This is why I went with Costco I never book packages I usually do room only and buy tickets through UCT. I felt like this package price was too good to pass up. The only thing I could find at Disney that came close to this price was CSR in June, but I wanted early May.

I agree with these. Really good food but beware they do cost more than Tutto but totally worth it.

Anyone have thoughts on Shula's lounge? We are going to try and eat there next Friday night. Recs on food, drinks, whether it’s crowded or not.

We're trying Il Mulino in April. We have 4 celiacs in our group and it's hard to find an Italian place that's accommodating. I hope it's as good as everyone says.

Seems like the Dolphin rates have gotten quite a bit more expensive than I remember. Was usually able to score a Dolphin base room right after Labor Day for under $200 and now rates are basically at $300 per night.

I've noticed rates are cheaper on weekends and holidays. This is the norm everywhere for a convention hotel or a hotel in a big city. Since I was looking for a Wed to Monday reservation I found rates on several weekends in May and June to be under 225.00 and some weekends under 200.00. Mon-Wed nights seem to be the most expensive most likely due to a convention. With the popularity of the Food and Wine and the fact that it starts late August or early September, I can see where deals would be few and far between that time of year. My rate through Costco is 217.00 and that includes the resort fee.

I have a late dinner reservation ( 8:50 ) at Teppan Edo. The boats I assume will not be running that late. Would there be a bus to the Dolphin at the main entrance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter