Walt Disney World SWAN & DOLPHIN RESORTS Information & Questions

CJK

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can no longer return Alamo rental cars at the Dolphin? My father said he had booked a car at MCO and tried to pick the Dolphin as the return location, and was told that he had to return the car at Saratoga Springs. Is this a recent change, or is he mistaken?

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Does anyone know if you can no longer return Alamo rental cars at the Dolphin? My father said he had booked a car at MCO and tried to pick the Dolphin as the return location, and was told that he had to return the car at Saratoga Springs. Is this a recent change, or is he mistaken?
I just went to the Alamo site, put in MCO to Dolphin and drop off there. Worked fine.

• KIDS FREE DINING Offer This Summer at Walt Disney World Resort!
    Book through February 26, 2020 for arrivals most nights May 25 through August 28, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• JeninTexas

DIS Veteran
    Thanks for the info about dropping off an Alamo rental at the Dolphin. I was just in the process of renting a car and had no idea I could return it there. That will be super convenient! I had no problem making the reservation and selecting WDW Dolphin as my return location.

SteveH

Where's my Mai Tai?
    I'd been pricing out and booking rentals from St Pete to Dolphin for a few months, no problems. I decided to book one for the week vs just the day drive from my conference WDW, but Alamo was substantially higher. :( Love that Costco Travel gives me choices of where to return and I can compare the four major rental car companies.

chris benton

DIS Veteran
    I'd been pricing out and booking rentals from St Pete to Dolphin for a few months, no problems. I decided to book one for the week vs just the day drive from my conference WDW, but Alamo was substantially higher. :( Love that Costco Travel gives me choices of where to return and I can compare the four major rental car companies.
    Plus, they have those "best rate" color codes.
    I'm not saying Costco is the best, but everything I've done with them has been easy as pie - even customizing one of their packages was simple. I had to call a csr because the site wouldn't allow the mods I needed, the csr basically knew what I needed, and explained that the site can't handle anything too complex on purpose. Love Costco Travel.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS