Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2020 Can be Booked Beginning June 18

Well if you want to get technical I believe it's 499 nights and 500 days for room-only reservations. In other words, your WDW vacation has to have you checking out within 500 days or less of the day you make the reservation (which equates to 499 nights or less).

Packages you have to wait for.

Interesting the 2020 numbers will come out so close to the max booking window for late October 2020.

So for all you Fort Halloween 2020 folks:

- On your mark ....
- Get set ....

Bama Ed

Last edited:
could not book a package 499 days out by phone for Feb.2020. I could only reserve my campsite. Was told tickets would not be available until late summer...... Any tickets sold up until now expire Dec. 2019

could not book a package 499 days out by phone for Feb.2020. I could only reserve my campsite. Was told tickets would not be available until late summer...... Any tickets sold up until now expire Dec. 2019

True that. My response was regarding room only. Package rates and room-only rates are usually released simultaneously or with a day or two difference.

And room-only reservations can be booked by phone before on-line is updates with next year rates. Packages can not be booked at all IIRC until next year's rates are released.

I will update my response above to reflect room-only.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter