Walt Disney World Vacation video

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
The vacation planning video is my favorite way to get "pumped" for our vacation, anyone else? My question is, to anyone who just got one recently this year, is it any different than the one put out in 2001? That's the only one I have and I pretty much know it by heart. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

I don't have the 2001 edition, but did have the 200 edition. I ordered a new one to get my kids excited about our already planned trip, and the two are different enough that they enjoy watching both back to back. I am pretty sure (but not positive) that they put out a new one each year. Woth ordering since it's free.

I ordered a new one 7 weeks ago and STILL have not gotten it. I'm getting dicouraged because we leave in 12 days. I was hoping to use it as a Disney "fix" until we could go. Oh, well....these boards having been giving me a good Disney "buzz".

The new one is slightly different. Not the focus on the 100 year celebration, but the basic info is the same.

The best part is that you can get a DVD now, and the DVD has bonus features, including an interactive map. You can view the map of the whole world and then select a park to hear about or a specific resort to hear about. They have info and pictures on every resort.

:jester: I have received this years video - minor changes - pretty much the same -
however, Disney has now implemented a new video for pre-school children - planning
for their Disney trip. Just ordered one for my nephew. Great idea for younger
children. Hoping to review it real soon. You can order it by calling direct or vising
www.disneyworld.com

I just received mine 2 days ago. It now goes with their new theme-- where the magic lives. They have no mention of TOD in the Epcot segment. It has a small bit on each of the resorts. I wish they'd put out a more comprehensive video of the resorts.

It's basically the same info with a few changes. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who loves to watch it! I watch it so much I think I'll have it memorized before our honeymoon in July!
Kathy

I also ordered my copy of the new DVD over 2 months ago and have yet to get it. Want to get my DH pumped up to go this year. Thinking about reordering it, 2 is better than none.

I just got the DVD version yesterday and I ordered it about 3 weeks ago. It is great - last one I had was a video for 2000. The DVD is nice cause you can skip around. There is a special feature on the hotels and it shows you the room layouts for different properties. There is also a nice separate clip for the AKL. My 5 yr old saw that and wants to stay there now!

Carol G.

Ordered my DVD last week and it showed up in my mailbox yesterday so if your still waiting I'd try reordering. Kids loved it and watched it twice. Iit's still fairly the same but well worth it.:p

I ordered the DVD a couple of weeks ago, but haven't gotten it yet. I also ordered the special "preschoolers" video -- does anyone have that one? Is it pretty much the same as the regular vacation planning video, or does it have a lot of info tailored to families with preschoolers?

When my DVD and video arrive, I'm going to have a little "planning party" with the other family members who will be joining us on this next trip! Actually, it will be mainly just a "watch the video and get excited" party, since they are all relying on me (with my Disney obsession) to do most of the planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter