Walt Disney's Palm Springs House

I guess I don't know Palm Springs real estate but I am surprised at the price. 1.1M seems cheap!
I agree! My friend who sent this to me just moved there last August, and she said a lot of it is very expensive, but some is more affordable than you'd think. And being from NE NJ, like I was, I guess a lot of things can seem "more reasonable than you'd think" compared to prices there! :) She's renting for now, looking to buy eventually, and apparently "Greater Palm Springs " is made of up several smaller communities - like this Indian Hills, shes in Palm Desert, and there are more. When I was in CA, I visited Palm Springs, but don't know much about it. I could NEVER live there - way too arid and hot for me!! And the "sparse desert look" and having your landscaping be rocks and cacti is just NOT my personal aesthetic. Much like inside of this house is not, although I do love ranches - just way too sparse and modern, or minimalistic, or whatever that's called - to me on the inside. I don't do "pops of color". LOL

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!