Walt's & Chez Remy - only open for lunch?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Is it common for these restauratns to only be open for lunch in May? My TA says they're only open for lunch during our trip. DL is open until 11pm, so I'm surprised about Walt's. Could it just be sold out for dinner?

No a lot of the table service in the parks are only open for lunch but that lunch may extend to about 4pm so you could have an early dinner.

As everything is so close you will see a lot of people exiting the park after the parade or early evening to have dinner in the village or hotels and then head back into the park for the evening light show.

Is it common for these restauratns to only be open for lunch in May? My TA says they're only open for lunch during our trip. DL is open until 11pm, so I'm surprised about Walt's. Could it just be sold out for dinner?

For our trip on May 28 - 31, we were able to get 5pm "lunch" reservations at Chez Remy. This is definitely an early dinner time for us, yet we want to leave for Chamonix early the next morning so we are rolling with it!

For our trip on May 28 - 31, we were able to get 5pm "lunch" reservations at Chez Remy. This is definitely an early dinner time for us, yet we want to leave for Chamonix early the next morning so we are rolling with it!
Good to know, thank you! We'll try that!

Please do not hesitate to share your frustration with Guest Relations by email. The more people who complain that restaurants are closed at dinner, the more likely DLP will revert things to how they were just a few years ago…

For our trip in the first week of June, we were advised that Bistro Chez Remy was only open for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!