Want to book a King Suite at RPR, but club level important.

des1rees

Mouseketeer
670 sq ft vs 335 will be good for the 4 of us ( 2 super-active boys) - and being on the club level means some advantages ( breakfast/snacks/drinks). I want to book the king suite; but it does not mention anywhere that it is on the club level. Read on another thread that there are some king suites on the club level - can anyone suggest how we can get into one of those?

Cant decide if club level is more important than space...and for a way to get both.

Thank you for any ideas/suggestions/insights -

D

there are at least 4 King Suites on club level.

but you won't be eligible to book one as you need a room that allows for 4-5 peeps.

3 is the total number allowed in a king suite.

but you could go with the other suites that allow for more peeps.

there are at least 4 King Suites on club level.

but you won't be eligible to book one as you need a room that allows for 4-5 peeps.

3 is the total number allowed in a king suite.

but you could go with the other suites that allow for more peeps.
You have to book the King Suite and then hope that it's club level, correct? Or can you book a Club level King Suite?

You have to book the King Suite and then hope that it's club level, correct? Or can you book a Club level King Suite?

You need to call to ask for king suite club. I have been club king suite but floor below or other towers. To me it does not matter.

You need to call to ask for king suite club. I have been club king suite but floor below or other towers. To me it does not matter.
Thanks. I have a follow-up question then. I can get an APH discount on a King Suite at RPR for my dates. Is there any chance I could have that be Club Level?

Thanks. I have a follow-up question then. I can get an APH discount on a King Suite at RPR for my dates. Is there any chance I could have that be Club Level?

The best bet it to call directly. Tell them everything including ap and they can get the best possible price and room if avalible. Sometimes it helps to add or delete nights to get better rates or availability too.

The best bet it to call directly. Tell them everything including ap and they can get the best possible price and room if avalible. Sometimes it helps to add or delete nights to get better rates or availability too.
The rep I just spoke to informed me that none of the King Suites are club level. I believe you over the rep.

which is your priority?
king suite
or
club floor for the club lounge?

you can have both.
book club level and a king suite for that floor.
i know there are at least 4 king suites on club level.

some have great views, some have highway views.

make your reservation by calling Loews
book it with them.
or you can book online at the UO booking hotel site.

If a king suite is eligible for the aph rate, you are fine.

club floor will cost more than the other floors.

so you would need to book club floor, with a request for the king suite.

anyone that books to stay on club floor do pay a higher room cost.

those that are on a different floor level, can request to have club lounge availability,
it usually is an additional cost of $100 per night added to your room rate.

I forgot that there is one king suite club level. It's room 3701. I believe 3700 used to be a king suite before it was redone to the Jurrasic park kids suite.

Mac the other suites you are thinking about are the hospitality suites up there.

Ok, as of now who knows what they are doing for the renovation later.

There is total of 43 rooms plus club lounge in tower 3 floor 7.

21 King rooms
15 2 Queen rooms
3 Hospitality Parlor Suite
1 King Suite
1 Jurassic Park Suite
1 Presidential Suite

2 of the Hospitality suites are pool view and 1 is standard view

Jurassic Park suite is pool view
King suite is standard view

5 are King pool view
4 are 2 Queen pool view

The rest 2 queen or 1 king are standard view or the same side and view as in the club lounge.

year before last, there were two king suites to the left of the club lounge.
all the way down to the end of that corridor.
if they took them out, then that lessens the number of them.

yes, they took out rooms for the lower floors large suites probably 3 years back.
jurassic park suite took over one of the king suites.

the website of the room locations with a photo view is way outdated.
wasn't it called view77, or room77, or something like that.
i looked at that not too long ago and it has never been updated.
some of us used it back in around 2004 time period for references.

year before last, there were two king suites to the left of the club lounge.
all the way down to the end of that corridor.
if they took them out, then that lessens the number of them.

yes, they took out rooms for the lower floors large suites probably 3 years back.
jurassic park suite took over one of the king suites.

the website of the room locations with a photo view is way outdated.
wasn't it called view77, or room77, or something like that.
i looked at that not too long ago and it has never been updated.
some of us used it back in around 2004 time period for references.

Yep, I can't remember either and with the reno who knows, lol.

Your thinking down by the highway side?

I always thought that the king suites and Jurassic suites are located right against the elevators due to the stairway/employee elevator cut outs. If I remember tower 3 floors 2 and 3 only have one on each floor, ones an king suite and ones a JP suite.

yes, there were two at that far end that had the highway view.
one of them they didn't rent out when i was there due to some leaking in the room.

i'm thinking that when the reno starts, they will go with more standard rooms as they can fill them faster than the king suites.

i have a feeling that T3 will be out for me in october.
wonder where they will set up the club lounge when T3 work begins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!