want to decorate my sons room wdw theme

YESSIGUZMAN

yessie
want to decorate my sons room wdw theme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just came home a week ago from my ds3 second trip to disney world. he asks everyday to go back and i know it will be a while before we go (we are trying to conceive) and i was wanting to decorate his room wdw themed to remind him of our magical memories. any ideas? anyone done this? and pictures? i was thinking a wall mural of the castle but i wish i was mre creative!!

OMG!!! I just saw the prices of the Fatheads! I never knew they were so expensive! $89-$99 dollars?!?! I'd have to draw them and paint the characters on and hope the kid didn't get tired of them in 6 months! LOL

I'm not sure of the brand, but they sell repositionable wall decals at craft stores like AC Moore, Michaels, etc. You can get them inexpensively, plus use a 40% off coupon.

Also came across this site, with decals to wallpaper. Cute designs, a variety of characters, and a variety of prices.

Really love it...for sure my son will like this.thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter