Want to see pictures of the interior of the Grand Californian ?

The pictures don't even come close to doing it justice. We visited at night so I wasn't able to get great shots. That's why I didn't put up that many. We should have a much bigger group going up before too long. The hotel is beautiful, and while it certainly shares some of the same look of the Wilderness Lodge, it has a very different feel. The easiest way to explain it is the Wilderness Lodge has kind of a rustic, lumberjack feel. You feel like you should be wearing a flannel shirt. The Grand Californian has a much more upscale feel to it. The views it offers, while not as beautiful as the Lodge's bay views, are quite spectacular because they're so unique - you look right into the theme park. In fact, there's one terrace in the Napa Rose lounge where you're no more than 30 or 40 feet from people walking inside the park. So cool!!!

Doobie.

http://LaughingPlace.com
Daily Disney news, feature articles, trivia, discussion boards, Disney search engine with the largest Disney website directory on the net

Great link, thanks, cant wait to go! :eek:

anidragon01.gif

Feel free to send me an email :)

If you need help with your Disney problem click here:Calbay's 12 Steps of Disneyholics Anonymouse

My recent trip to the Disneyland Resort
Calbay's Holiday 2000 Disneyland Trip Report

Thanks for the link, Judy, and thanks for the awesome photos Doobie! :D

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Doobie,

Your photos are making this next 3 months both bearable and totally unbearable. I am so impressed with the new park,and new hotel. The only thing getting me through are the updates at Laughing Place. But they are so good, I WANT TO GO NOW.

jane.gif

Cruise Board List Mistress
Cruise Chat Hostess
DVC Chat Hostess

Robin

Be sure to check out all the Great things going on with DU's Around the World in 30 days at www.dreamstour.com

It looks beautiful!

Arts and Crafts/Craftsman/Mission is my FAVORITE architecture and design style!

79 days and counting! The anticipation is wonderful. After all our trips to WDW, and even though several "Negative Nellies" have told us that we'll "be disappointed" with Disneyland, we are psyched for our March trip!!!!

<font size=4 color=#FF0066>D°o°die</font>
bullseye.gif

March 2001 - Our first trip to Disneyland!! (Grand Californian)
March 2000 - WDW (All Star Music)
May 1998 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1997 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
May 1996 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1995 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1994 - WDW (Honeymoon! Dixie Landings)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter