Warner bros studio tour

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
has anyone done this tour before? I'm looking for reviews please

I did it two summers ago and it was a great tour! You're taken with a small group in a tram around the lot for two hours and it appeared to be at least somewhat customized based on the interests of the people in the vehicle. My only other studio tour has been Universal, but I think this one was better. It was longer and you got to get out of the tram and walk around a bit.

Filming locations included the place where Spider-man and Mary Jane kiss in the first Spider-man movie, the tiny area where they filmed the jeep getaway scene in Jurassic park, and Stars Hollow. After awhile we got to stop at a warehouse which had props from Batman and Harry Potter. We got to see the set of Ellen (one of the other options at the time was the Big Bang Theory set) and ended with some of the Batman vehicles. Normally tours also get to see the Central Perk set from Friends, but that was being moved/refurbished at the time so we missed that.

It was a great tour and I would definitely recommend it!

We did it a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Was also great for younger kids as well. They have loads of Batman and Harry Potter stuff if your interested in either of those.

I can't decide what to do. If I should do this tour.. or spend the day at universal studios. I pretty much only have one full day in California

I can't decide what to do. If I should do this tour.. or spend the day at universal studios. I pretty much only have one full day in California

Not sure when your trip is - my husband and I are doing both during our trip in a week and a half. I'm back the 17th and can give more insight then! I've done Universal before in Sept 2015 and really enjoyed it but I did the Paramount After Dark tour then, not the Warner Brothers one.

Yes thank you. I leave Friday the 27th. I am a huge Harry Potter fan

Not sure when your trip is - my husband and I are doing both during our trip in a week and a half. I'm back the 17th and can give more insight then! I've done Universal before in Sept 2015 and really enjoyed it but I did the Paramount After Dark tour then, not the Warner Brothers one.

I would also love to hear about it when you come back. I have about 3 hours in the morning on Jan 29th and am trying to decide on the Warner Bros tour as well. I just can't figure out if my 12 year old son would be interested or not.

I guess that depends on if there's anything else you want to try and do that day. Universal would probably fill your day, but Warner Bros. would allow you to do other things too, so that's up to you. One other piece worth considering: do you have any interest or plans in attending Universal in Florida any time soon? If so, I would skip Universal in California. Florida has more Harry Potter offerings and is better overall IMO. The Studio Tour is pretty much the only thing that Universal Hollywood has that Florida does not. If you're going to Florida anytime soon, pick Warner Bros for sure.

Another question to think about: Would you rather (probably) see some of the actual props or costumes used in the movies, or feel like you're living in them? That might also sway your decision.

I guess that depends on if there's anything else you want to try and do that day. Universal would probably fill your day, but Warner Bros. would allow you to do other things too, so that's up to you. One other piece worth considering: do you have any interest or plans in attending Universal in Florida any time soon? If so, I would skip Universal in California. Florida has more Harry Potter offerings and is better overall IMO. The Studio Tour is pretty much the only thing that Universal Hollywood has that Florida does not. If you're going to Florida anytime soon, pick Warner Bros for sure.

Another question to think about: Would you rather (probably) see some of the actual props or costumes used in the movies, or feel like you're living in them? That might also sway your decision.

Thanks. Yes my plan is to actually go to universal Hollywood, universal Orlando , and universal Japan this year. Maybe I should try to squeeze in one more trip back to California again :)

I'm back from my trip.

When we did Universal, we splurged on the VIP Experience. If you have one day - I would do that over going for the Warner Brothers Tour.

My rankings:
1) Universal VIP Tour (2 hour in depth tour - much better knowledge/discussion given in backlot - able to walk around on certain sets such as War of the Worlds, City Square, New York)
2) Warner Brothers Tour (2 hours surface level tour - it works well if you like Harry Potter/DC Comics but even my DC Comic loving husband enjoyed Universal much much more - we were able to walk around their generic Midwest Set which was heavily used in Gilmore Girls/Hart of Dixie/Pretty Little Liars, we saw the Ellen Set and 2 Broke Girls)
3) Paramount After Dark Tour (This is great for adults or people that really like movies and the technicals that go into movies - I did this in Sept 2015)
4) Universal Studios - Tram - 50 Minute Surface Tour

I'm back from my trip.

When we did Universal, we splurged on the VIP Experience. If you have one day - I would do that over going for the Warner Brothers Tour.

My rankings:
1) Universal VIP Tour (2 hour in depth tour - much better knowledge/discussion given in backlot - able to walk around on certain sets such as War of the Worlds, City Square, New York)
2) Warner Brothers Tour (2 hours surface level tour - it works well if you like Harry Potter/DC Comics but even my DC Comic loving husband enjoyed Universal much much more - we were able to walk around their generic Midwest Set which was heavily used in Gilmore Girls/Hart of Dixie/Pretty Little Liars, we saw the Ellen Set and 2 Broke Girls)
3) Paramount After Dark Tour (This is great for adults or people that really like movies and the technicals that go into movies - I did this in Sept 2015)
4) Universal Studios - Tram - 50 Minute Surface Tour

Thank.. so I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. What does the warner brother tour have toward that?
I know universal has the Harry Potter world

Thank.. so I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. What does the warner brother tour have toward that?
I know universal has the Harry Potter world

In the Vault (a 20 minute stop in the middle of your tour) - the 2nd floor is dedicated to props and costumes from the movies along with the Sorting Hat where you can be sorted. At the end of the tour, you can also fly a broomstick and see the animation of Dobby and how it was created.

In the Vault (a 20 minute stop in the middle of your tour) - the 2nd floor is dedicated to props and costumes from the movies along with the Sorting Hat where you can be sorted. At the end of the tour, you can also fly a broomstick and see the animation of Dobby and how it was created.

oh no, now that makes me want to go do the tour.. I need to extend my trip.

This looks cool. It is a shame that people only visit certain spots in California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!