Warner Brother's Studio - Book Ahead

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if its necessary to book ahead for the Warner Brother's Tour? Or can you show up and the times are generally available? (We're looking at a Sunday, next weekend if that makes a difference)

I know they highly recommend buying online, but if you're not sure when you're going to go there will probably still be tickets available this late in August. I'd check the website for your potential times and see if anything is sold out so you know how demand might be.

Thanks. We have an idea (e.g. 10ish in the morning) so just need to decide if we want to set our alarm and back track our timing with uber, etc...or just take the day as it comes and head over. The website currently shows every half hour for Sunday (not sure if they remove time slots if they fill up?)

Just wondering if its necessary to book ahead for the Warner Brother's Tour? Or can you show up and the times are generally available? (We're looking at a Sunday, next weekend if that makes a difference)
did u do the tour? I am booking mine right now online and it is a bit more money than I expected. How did you like it?

We ended up purchasing beforehand online. I'm sure we would have been fine just showing up. Infact, we arrived around 9:20am for 10am booking and they ended up letting us join the tours just leaving so we had no wait.

Tour was great. They take you around in a tram. You see some old sets, a sound stage and some other memobia stops. Quite neat actually if you're into that kind of thing. Our tour guide was great too explaining everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter