WARNING: The excitement level in this post may be to much to handle...

Chloe'sMom

I'm wonderful in my imperfection!
So not ONLY are we staying in a 1 bedroom standard view in October 2007 but I just booked a Boardwalk View Studio for April 2008!!!!:woohoo:

I originally asked for a standard view but they could only accomodate us 3 out of 5 nights. So I asked how many points it would cost us to stay at a boardwalk view the entire time and we had just enough points left over (3 to spare) in order to make it happen!

I AM SO EXCITED! I really wanted to stay in a BW view but couldn't justify the extra points - NOW WE ARE DOING IT and we didn't have to borrow from 2009! So I've used all my 2006 and 2007 points (My month is DEC) on these two trips and I'll get a whole new batch of points Dec 2008!:woohoo:

I'm going to continue happy dancing all over the DIS!:dance3:

~Amanda

Congratlations! And keep that happy dance going. Remember we are all used to excessive happiness!

We are getting our first BW view in June...I understand the excitement!!!:banana:

Bobbi:banana:

Good for you! Some of need a little push to use the extra points - even for a BW view. :) Enjoy!

You are going to LOVE the BW view. We had one for our trip this past July and absolutely fell in love.:love:

Congrats!!

We stay at BW with the view about 4 times a year. If you can get as high a floor as you can. About 1 am all the happy people leave Jellyrolls and ESPN and sing and talk loud up and down the board walk. We have stayed at all the resorts (not yet at AKV) and own at SSR & OKW, but love BW view and all the action on the board walk at night.

Ok, I am confused...you booked for Oct 2008? How did you do that? It's beyond the 11 month window.

Wonderful! Make sure you take some time to enjoy sitting on your balcony just soaking in the view! I love going out there early with my coffee and in the evening with a glass of wine. It is Magical pixiedust:

I would get up in the morning and make my cup of coffee and sit on the balcony, leaving the door open so the music would help to wake my sleeping DH!! Do you know he stills hums that music every once in a while and says, "Do you remember where this is from?" And I always do!!

You will love it!

BW views are the BEST!! Just as a word of warning, though, they are highly addictive. Once you have that BW view, you won't want to go back to standard.

Believe me there will be coffee on the balcony. That is my morning routine - plus we will have an almost 2 year old on the trip - so we will be spending lots of time on the balcony while she naps.

~Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter