WARNING! This PTR is 10 months of obsessive planning

Sounds like we have similar plans. I think we are going to try CRT lunch. I just don't know when to plan the BBB appt. 8:00 AM sounds nice but I heard only one adult can get in the park early per appointment. I would prefer if all of us could arrive together that morning. On the other hand, I don't want to schedule the BBB too close to the CRT ADR since BBB always seems to be running late and I don't want to be rushed. I also want to have time to take tons of photos of my little princess before lunch. Decisions, decisions.

Good luck with your planning. Be sure to post if you find any interesting info on the dining threads.

Oh no! Only one of us could go to an early A.M. appointment. ....my hubby would not want to miss out on this...my son on the other hand could really care less.....hmmm....I have some thinking and research to do.....

I'll be back with any info I find for sure....

In other news....

What a day....Kameron (aka Crazy Glue Boy) has contracted an infection in his eye now, so we are back and forth to the DR's office everyday AGAIN.....
We had a second opinon on the condition cause I just wasn't happy about this especially after doing everything I was told to do to "to the letter like" (tiger) aparently this particular infection was cause by improper sterilisation of the previous Dr's Tools....:mad::mad::mad: the smilie really doesn't justify what I was feeling at the moment but you get the picture......

So new "proper" med's and regimn.....new Dr.......and Daily checks

IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!

The Kids have decided on Costumes just have to go pick up Kaya's.....

Kaya is Bat Girl.....and Kameron is a Hip Hop Mummy???? He want's to make his so we will put something together for him...
I'll see if Kaya wants to do a pre Holloween Photo shoot and take some pics for you guys....we have lots of fun trick - or - treating and always take lots of pics then to so I'll post those.

Hey Toni....How did those Nike bags work out for your family?

They worked out awesome... I am really glad I bought them... I used mine the entire time too... It made it really nice for Terry not to have everything in his backpack and the kids to be asking for something every 10 minutes...

Terry is actually thinking about buying the D5000 body only since we have 4 lenses... You are getting a great deal on yours cause we can't even get the body only here for what you are getting the body and the lens for... :confused3

And don't worry about your 6 year old in a stroller, Tailor is a big 5 and I bought a Maclaren Volo for our trip... That thing paid for itself the first day!!! It was amazing and made the trip so much easier...

Oh no! Only one of us could go to an early A.M. appointment. ....my hubby would not want to miss out on this...my son on the other hand could really care less.....hmmm....I have some thinking and research to do.....

I'll be back with any info I find for sure....

In other news....

What a day....Kameron (aka Crazy Glue Boy) has contracted an infection in his eye now, so we are back and forth to the DR's office everyday AGAIN.....
We had a second opinon on the condition cause I just wasn't happy about this especially after doing everything I was told to do to "to the letter like" (tiger) aparently this particular infection was cause by improper sterilisation of the previous Dr's Tools....:mad::mad::mad: the smilie really doesn't justify what I was feeling at the moment but you get the picture......

So new "proper" med's and regimn.....new Dr.......and Daily checks

IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!

The Kids have decided on Costumes just have to go pick up Kaya's.....

Kaya is Bat Girl.....and Kameron is a Hip Hop Mummy???? He want's to make his so we will put something together for him...
I'll see if Kaya wants to do a pre Holloween Photo shoot and take some pics for you guys....we have lots of fun trick - or - treating and always take lots of pics then to so I'll post those.

From what I understand, the rule is one adult per appointment. Now, rather or not the CM letting people in the park follows that rule or not is another thing.

You're poor son can't catch a break can he. Well, at least you can be sure he learned his lesson and will never glue his eye together again. Hope he gets better soon.

Yeah Halloween! My DD wants to be Cinderella (again!). Of course, she wants to be Cinderella everyday so her decision was expected. Her entire childhood photo album is going to be a series of photos of her in Cinderella dresses. :rotfl:

They worked out awesome... I am really glad I bought them... I used mine the entire time too... It made it really nice for Terry not to have everything in his backpack and the kids to be asking for something every 10 minutes...

Terry is actually thinking about buying the D5000 body only since we have 4 lenses... You are getting a great deal on yours cause we can't even get the body only here for what you are getting the body and the lens for... :confused3

And don't worry about your 6 year old in a stroller, Tailor is a big 5 and I bought a Maclaren Volo for our trip... That thing paid for itself the first day!!! It was amazing and made the trip so much easier...

Sold! I will give the smaller bags a try this go around....I was thinking about buying a Maclaren...I hear for a small stroller they really push well. Kaya is also big for her age...does the stroller recline at all? Was Tailor comfortable enough in it?

From what I understand, the rule is one adult per appointment. Now, rather or not the CM letting people in the park follows that rule or not is another thing. I hear ya...just not so sure I would want to risk the disappointment..it would be just my luck I get a CM who wants to follow the rules to the letter. Not that there is anything wrong with that but you know what I mean.

You're poor son can't catch a break can he. Well, at least you can be sure he learned his lesson and will never glue his eye together again. Hope he gets better soon. I know right.....well on the other hand he woke up this morning and it looks much better...lets hope it stays that way he sees the DR again this afternoon....

Yeah Halloween! My DD wants to be Cinderella (again!). Of course, she wants to be Cinderella everyday so her decision was expected. Her entire childhood photo album is going to be a series of photos of her in Cinderella dresses. :rotfl:
Awe....how sweet....actually when we got the costume magazine Kaya went straight for Cindy but I convienced her (evil mommy) to choose something else since she was cindy 2 years ago and last year too....once she saw her cousin choose an action hero she went straight to Bat girl cause she liked the boots lol..

Sold! I will give the smaller bags a try this go around....I was thinking about buying a Maclaren...I hear for a small stroller they really push well. Kaya is also big for her age...does the stroller recline at all? Was Tailor comfortable enough in it?

The Volo doesn't recline at all, but that was not an issue for Tailor... She still slept in it a few times... She is pretty big for almost 6 and we hated the stroller we bought at Disney last year... Any of the ones that have the little shocks in the front are horrible for big kids cause of the weight... The shocks would go down when she was in it and then the wheels would be hindered by the thing the kids put their feet on... If reclining is important for you then you can try a Maclaren Triumph... The Volo was very light weight and easy to fold up... In fact, in 2004 and 2008 the stroller was Terry's job cause it was a pain to deal with and get the kids on the bus, but this year, he never dealt with the stroller at all... Tailor loved the stroller and actually named it, but I can't remember it's name right now for the life of me...

Hey Toni,

Thanks for the info on the stroller. Kaya is actually 5 yrs 4 mnths she won't be 6 until June couple months before our trip....I should probably stop ageing her so quickly....I'll look into the stroller some more the one we have actually worked quite well...its a Graco we actually used it during our trip to NY this past August and it was great then too....so I may or may not change it out.

Its a more heavy duty type umbrella stroller, folds with one hand and we didn't have to worry about space on the bus we tried to slip it either between the last row of foward facing seats and the ECV folding down seats when we could or we would lay it across the floor (if it wasn't wet) even when we had to stand it wasn't anything like hauling a full size stroller around....but still larger than the Mac would be.....

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted this weekend....been fighting a cold....Kameron's pink eye and trying to keep Kaya Healthy......but on the plus side Kameron is over his pink eye "new DR" says he can return to school tomorrow.....but Kaya has a cold:sad2:

So I have been having little talks with hubby here and there about the trip and there a few changes to some of the plans I had....

First up the "Extras" Budget List

Extras Budget List
Arrival Day – DTD Boat Rental Thanks Pam !
Wishes Cruise
1900 Park and Princess breakfast in Norway.....
Kaya’s Princess Costume
Typhoon Lagoon Cabana
Anniversary Cake???

So as you can see CRT is off the list.....I was reading up on Toni's TR this weekend and saw lots of great pictures of the Princess Breakfast in Norway and 1900 Park Fare.....Kaya loves to sit with me and look at the pictures. Once she saw the stepsisters and stepmother from CINDY she just had to see them "Momma I want to go to THAT place" so I asked her if she would rather visit this restaurant than to eat at the castle....."YES Momma, I want to go to that place" SOLD!!! we are going to 1900 Park....:woohoo: THANKS TONI AND TERRY!

I had been reading lots of CRT Lunch reviews and they are mixed....some people say it’s a lot of $$$$ and the service is rushed. Now I have only been once and that was in 2008 for breakfast. We had an 8 a.m. ressie and I want to make rope drop at 9 plus see all the princess etc...the service was very quick may be even a little too quick but hey...we made rope drop....I guess you would just have to go with your gut on that one....if you have never been try it once....I was looking at the menus as well and we can all be picky at times nothing really jumped out at me....or made me want to try it out...so we will pass this time....

I thought I would plan one of our few dinner ADR's for the 14th and order an Anniversary Cake.....hubby and I never got to save the top of our wedding cake....HURRICANE IVAN took it just 2 weeks later.....so I have seen so many great cake pictures on the Cake Chatter thread and I thought I would surprise hubby (and the kids) with a cake......

My ADR's at this point are my biggest worry....there are lots of new places we want to try some old places we want to re visit....but because we pay op I have to norrow it down to not more than 2 per day... though we usually only do one meal every other day or something like that.....

Well l should probably get back to work...I have been working on my other list and will try to post them tonight after class or tomorrow night....

have a great day!

Glad we could be of assistance!!! :)

I really went back and forth with the castle too... But in the end we figured that Tailor would love where ever we took her as long as it involved princesses... She doesn't even know there is a restaurant in the castle... :laughing:

1900 Park Fare was one of our favorites, Terry and I would even go alone for the food... It was yummy...

Hey everybody!

So I thought I would put up a few of the list that I have been working on. I also called the Miami International Airport Hotel and made our reservation for our lay over. They have completed all the room renovations so it should be in fairly good condition by the time our trip comes around....

Here are the list.... none of them are completed or finalised which at some point I have to do because I need to get my binder put together.....but its a W.I.P..

Touring Plan Subscription List
Tour Guide Mike
Ridemax

Wanted ADRS
Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Animal Kingdom
Yak and Yeti - Lunch
Tusker House - Breakfast
Epcot
Le Celliler - Late lunch/early dinner
Akerush - Princess breakfast..need to get the proper spelling just to lazy at this point
El Tappano do Japan
Tutu Italia
Grand Floridan Resort
1900 Park Fare
CR Resort
CHEF Mickey's not sure if this will be breakfast or dinner just yet..

Counter Services
MK
Cosmic Rays - Old Fav
El Pirata y el Perico
Columbia Harbour

AK
Pizzafarie
Picinic in the Park (if its still around)

Epcot
Sunshine Seasons ( never been)

I love to hear thoughts and opinions re resturants so please feel free to leave comments if you have eaten at any of these places....likes...dislikes... most of these places are new to us unless noted otherwise....so we will likely give them a try.....I wont be able to finalise this until park hours come out and I can start sketching out our days....speaking of which I plan to purchase my TGM subscription Nov 1....and start playing with that....

Well its late...will post from the office tomorrow...
GNIGHT
(Kaya)

So I have been thinking alot about our last trip....and I thought Why not share a few more pictures with the PTR crew....so here it goes....now these are not in any particular order just some fun shots I happen to like the most....

I'll start with this one....I know its a blurry one but she's MY Baywatch Babe!
Disney2008Others376.jpg

Just so you know...I told him NOT to stand there...
Disney2008Others377.jpg

Wishes - my first attempt to take pics...not to bad if I say so myself

Disney2008Others764.jpg

Disney2008Others767.jpg

Oh the World of Disney....Those are some pretty big mice

Disney2008Others768.jpg

Disney2008Others769.jpg

My daughter has a "thing" for feeling ears....especially mine

To be cont'd....

Adorable photos!

We at dinner at 1900 Park Faire on our January Trip. I think your DD will love it. The step sisters are hilarious. Here's a link to that section of my trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30070909&postcount=31 Looks like we are either going to do Akershus (don't think I spelled it right either) or CRT lunch. One princess meal is enough for us. ;)

I'm loving your trip report. We are at the same stage of planning so it's great to hear your ideas.

Adorable photos!

We at dinner at 1900 Park Faire on our January Trip. I think your DD will love it. The step sisters are hilarious. Here's a link to that section of my trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30070909&postcount=31 Looks like we are either going to do Akershus (don't think I spelled it right either) or CRT lunch. One princess meal is enough for us. ;)

Thanks for the link I am going to go check that out....have to join your PTR as well.....

I'm loving your trip report. We are at the same stage of planning so it's great to hear your ideas.[/QUOTE]

Aww thank you so much....I am so glad you are enjoying it.....it's kind of daunting I keep wondering if I bore you all to death....:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter