WARNING: YOLO 2012 Do NOT try this at Home!!! We’re Professionals Update: 3/18 Video

Boo to not being able to spend that extra time in Disney and having to go to the airport instead! Stinks. I guess if that were the case for me, I'd prefer waiting at the Orlando airport instead of ours in NY or NJ. We had that delay at the beginning of our honeymoon, and the Newark airport is so BORING with no food options at all. I would've preferred getting stuck in Orlando where there's Chik-Fil-A and that Disney store that we didn't get to visit during our last 2 trips.

LOVED the video! My husband was watching it with me too because I'm always showing your pics and Sam's pics to him on Instagram and such. We loved how there was so much EATING!!! And I'm so jealous that you guys can just eat and eat and eat. I used to be able to do that in HS and eat even when I was full, but then once my health issues started in college, I was unable to do that. So sad.

BTW I was totally expecting Andy to dance at the end of the video. YOLO part tres? C'mon Andy~

Oh I forgot to say that my husband said, "Wait, they're engaged, aren't they? And he doesn't dance?" Haha, c'monnnnnnn, ANDY!

Just read this whole TR this morning in one sitting, and loved it! I followed over from Sam's TRs and this one was just as highly entertaining as the two of hers I have now finished. :goodvibes Now to head off and read your other two! I watched the video Sam posted of the most recent YOLO trip, and it made me so excited for the TR! I hope you both decide to take part in writing it!

ahaha omg thats such a cute little vid i can't wait to see whats next

Thank you so much!!! I really love how Sam can pull all of the video stuff together the way that she does.

Oh my word it looks like you guys had an incredible time! Can't wait to hear alllllllllll about it!

And I am really hoping that your flight was in fact delayed. I have fallen victim to Southwest sending texts about late/delayed flights that then magically take off on time, or much earlier than the text says they will. I am so so so hoping that wasn't the case for you guys!

Hopefully we can get the TR up and running soon, maybe I should finish this one first? neahhhh, I'm not one for finishing TRs lol who wants to write about leaving Disney anyway?! :confused3

Oh it was delayed for real. Real delayed but the magical express wouldn't let us stay at the hotel so there was no way we were missing the flight, we spent a solid like 6 hours in MCO. Which, isn't the worst airport to be stuck in but it's also not Disney lol

I just spent the last like 2 hours getting caught up on your TR! I read your sister's, so I knew I'd love yours as well.

I am amazed at how much you did on such little sleep!

Yay!!! I'm so glad you joined in on this one, thank you for reading along :thumbsup2

You gotta do what you gotta do when your in DIsney for such a short amount of time!!! Let me tell you though, we crashed and we crashed HARD when we got home. I think I slept for like 2 days straight :rotfl2:

Boo to not being able to spend that extra time in Disney and having to go to the airport instead! Stinks. I guess if that were the case for me, I'd prefer waiting at the Orlando airport instead of ours in NY or NJ. We had that delay at the beginning of our honeymoon, and the Newark airport is so BORING with no food options at all. I would've preferred getting stuck in Orlando where there's Chik-Fil-A and that Disney store that we didn't get to visit during our last 2 trips.

LOVED the video! My husband was watching it with me too because I'm always showing your pics and Sam's pics to him on Instagram and such. We loved how there was so much EATING!!! And I'm so jealous that you guys can just eat and eat and eat. I used to be able to do that in HS and eat even when I was full, but then once my health issues started in college, I was unable to do that. So sad.

BTW I was totally expecting Andy to dance at the end of the video. YOLO part tres? C'mon Andy~

That was what I was most grateful for. The wait in the Buffalo airport was THE WORST on the way down because there was literally NOTHING to do. MCO has so much more so we definitely were able to keep busy!!!

Eating is our favorite!!! Well, Andy doesn't really like it because he is mad that he can't eat as much as I can, I'm sure one day it will catch up with me and that is a day that I hope is very far away :rotfl:

I told him that!!! After I sent him the video and he watched it his reaction was "wow I am so lame. I promise next time I'll do better" So here's to hoping!!! We started talking about a part tres just last night and I am already planning it like it's real haha. But as of right now we have to recover from the costs of the past few trips :crazy2:

Oh I forgot to say that my husband said, "Wait, they're engaged, aren't they? And he doesn't dance?" Haha, c'monnnnnnn, ANDY!

RIGHT?! How can he not even be the littlest bit interested?! Probably because I am crazy enough for the two of us, maybe he thinks it would be too much for Disney to handle is he acted the way I do? haha. I am so determined to get him to let loose on the next trip!!!

Just read this whole TR this morning in one sitting, and loved it! I followed over from Sam's TRs and this one was just as highly entertaining as the two of hers I have now finished. :goodvibes Now to head off and read your other two! I watched the video Sam posted of the most recent YOLO trip, and it made me so excited for the TR! I hope you both decide to take part in writing it!

Oh wow!!! YAY!!! I'm really glad that you like them, she is always more on top of hers than I am. But I try!!! She took all the notes so that's up to her. basically I just stole her camera for the pictures because it takes MUCH better pictures than mine. I hop we can get the new TR up and running soon, I'm so excited to relive it. I wish they hadn't had to leave because we alway have such a good time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!