• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Was anyone at MK on 2/14/07??

JesseDisney

Mouseketeer
When we got to the MK on valentines day this year, there was a wedding taking place up in front of the castle. We were told by Disney that is was a television production, I was just wondering if anyone else saw this and had any other info about it, and when and where it might be on tv, we would like to see it, as we were there to witness it. Thanks

When we got to the MK on valentines day this year, there was a wedding taking place up in front of the castle. We were told by Disney that is was a television production, I was just wondering if anyone else saw this and had any other info about it, and when and where it might be on tv, we would like to see it, as we were there to witness it. Thanks

It was aired on Entertainment Tonight - part of YOMD in conjunction with a Bridal magazine.

http://tv.yahoo.com/entertainment-tonight/show/episode/123850

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter