Was I Being a Germaphobe?

Beaver lips don't harbor that species... Not on the regular anyway. I won't post the link(you can find it yourself), but the CDC says so.
puckerup: Did I say anything about kissing it on the lips? There are tons of other places to kiss one; places just crawling with giardia. Honestly, I'm being taken way out of context here and starting to feel a little beleaguered...;)
:disrocks:

That’s how you get Canadian giardia (C. giardia). American giardia (A. giardia) comes from kissing bald eagles.
Kissing what part? :crazy2: Ewww - eagle spit, no thank you! I'd rather eat out of a community bag of chips!

Last edited:

Was thinking fondly of this thread earlier this morning as I bought a big bag of chips for a sports team celebration tonight! Mmmm, can't wait to dig into them!!

Oh, I will report how many of us come down with E.coli or other illness from the chips.

OK, back with report ... multiple adults + kids sharing several bags of chips. Some chips even spill out onto table and are scooped up and eaten. No illnesses that I've heard of yet a day later, E. coli, plague, or otherwise. We might not quite be past the incubation period though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter