Was it just my computer?

Maggie'sMom

DIS Veteran
Or was the reservation system running slowwwww this morning? I guess that's probably normal for the 6am rush, but I was frustrated with how long it was taking pages to load. I've never played with the system at 6am before. It took about a 35 minutes to make 8 ressies. I was using 2 different windows to make them.

But I got everything I wanted, mostly at the times I wanted. The PSB breakfast at Akershus was the only one I was a little disappointed in. I had to settle for a 9:15 ADR when I wanted 8:15. I may be grateful that day when we can sleep in a little, but I'll probably keep checking for an earlier time.

In contrast, I called the dining line right at 7 to make DD's BBB reservation. I got right through without holding. That surprised me.

Here's what I got:

Day 1: Ohana, 5:00pm (exactly what I wanted)
Day 2: 50s PTC, 12:25pm (wanted 1:00, offered 1:20 or 12:25 and decided earlier was better)
Day 4: Akershus, 9:15am (wanted 8:15); LeCellier 4:45pm (wanted 5:00)
Day 5: BBB 1:00pm, 1900 PF 5:00pm (exactly what I wanted for both)
Day 6: Chef de France, noon (exactly what I wanted)
Day 8: Crystal Palace, 8:05am (wanted 8:15)
Day 9: Chef Mickey's 10:20 (exactly what I wanted)

Now back to bed....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter