Was supposed to be on the airplane right now

denecarter

OKW 2003
We were supposed to be heading from Dallas to Hawaii right now. Had changed to October, but my 76 yo parents wouldn’t be ready to travel by then. Maybe next year.

Ironically, I just realized the money I used to buy my Aulani points came from a trip to Italy that got cancelled on me last summer.

Hmmmm...

I’m really sorry! I think we would have been on the same flight~ it’s just so disappointing. We planned this trip for 3 years for both our girls’ graduations (high school and college that didn’t happen) and our son’s engagement. We also had a trip to WDW cancelled in March. Listening to Trader Sam’s music out on our patio on a beautiful evening makes it just a little better! Hang in there, great travel is in your future!

Very sorry! Hopefully everyone is healthy and safe and you can take solace in that. We had a WDW trip booked for early April, pushed it back to late May, and then eventually just pushed it out to October. Also had to cancel a week of camping with my parents this summer too.

We were really lucky that we had moved our late March WDW trip to the last week of February. Our original dates got canceled.

Silver lining on all those Aulani points (we had 2 br ocean view for 9 nights), I’m taking my niece’s family to WDW in early December. They’ve had a really rough year and need a break.

We were supposed to leave this upcoming Saturday- this was to be our last vacation as a family of 3 as I am currently expecting and due in November. So sad that we can not have this time.... still haven’t rebooked since so much still seems up in the air, but it does seem we will be a family of 4 then!

W
I’m really sorry! I think we would have been on the same flight~ it’s just so disappointing. We planned this trip for 3 years for both our girls’ graduations (high school and college that didn’t happen) and our son’s engagement. We also had a trip to WDW cancelled in March. Listening to Trader Sam’s music out on our patio on a beautiful evening makes it just a little better! Hang in there, great travel is in your future!
Where do you get the Trader Sam’s music?? Would love that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!