Washrooms by park bus stops?

5xdisneyfans

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if there are any washrooms out by the bus stops at the parks or do you need to go back into the park for them? Sometimes the buses take a while and they are not very close to the front of the parks. Really hope you don’t need to go back through security to go. Thanks

There are restrooms outside security at Epcot and AK. Even at that its really not hard to make a stop at the restroom/washroom as you exit a park.

Depending on your stop it could be a hike back. I remember one visit we went to the MK before our Tragical Express ride to the airport. Our bus stop was the the farthest stop from the front of the park and I feel as if MK has the greatest distance between the bus stops and the front of the park, not exaggerating. Even asking our 3 yr old DS at the time if he had to go before leaving the park didn't make a difference, he swore he was good. After about 10-15 minutes of waiting(and waiting) 3 yr old starts doing the dance. You know the one. We weighed our options. We could go back and miss the bus chance missing the ride to airport, make him wait but the dance was getting dire or take the wee one to a bushy area. We chose the last option, we made sure to be discreet and mid-day the area was not busy at all in fact I don't remember anyone else around our stop at all. Judge all you want, but it could have been worse and if it was we would have picked another option.

I would just make everyone go before leaving the park because no telling how long you will have to wait for a bus to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter