Wasn’t going to go, but who am I kidding?

HoneyStarr

Earning My Ears
So, this seems fun. Trip reports sounds neat and I love to plan/here back from other Disney lovers. We were not going to go to Disney this year, but try and wait until next when Star Wars land opens. However, that lasted like 3.5 secs, before we decided that we work hard all year, we deserve the fun. This will be a work in progress, so bare with me. Also, I’ve never really belonged to a forum, so it might take me a minute to get use to it :)

My party:
me, husband, daughter:7 Son 12. However, both will have birthdays before then.

travel dates:
Last of May-first week of June

Lodging
All Star Music

Advanced Dining Reservations
Boma-Dinner
Raglan Road-lunch
Ohana- breakfast
Fifties Prime time- late lunch?

Itenerary
Nothing much planned yet, except trying to make most of Early morning magic hours.Ill know more when we book fast passes.

Special Plans
This is kinda becoming a thing for my husbands June birthday.

Last edited:
First trip vs This Trip

So, last year was our first trip to WDW. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, which was absolutely gorgeous. The one thing I worry about this year is the downgrade to All star Music. I’m excited for the theming and such, but I feel like maybe doing Riverside on the first go maybe spoiled us? I can’t beat the deal we got, though. Anyways, I kind of want to try out every resort.

Last year we did the Table dining plan, because we knew we wanted to do a ton of character meals. Here’s my thoughts on the places we ate and if we plan to visit again.

1900 Park Faire-Dinner: food was fine. Character interactions was the best. Cinderella, Prince, Stepmom and sisters. Not planning on eating here again, maybe in the future.

Raglan Road-Dinner- LOVED it. This was my husbands bday dinner. Plan to eat here again and I am so excited!

Ohana- breakfast. Loooooved this character meal. Food was super yummy, too. Wanted to eat here again, but can’t get a reservation at a good time.

Whispering Canyons-Dinner crazy good food and funny atmosphere. Might end up here on this trip, if other plans fail.

More coming soon...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter