Watch for BOG dinners prior to MVMCP

Lisa Tarvin

Earning My Ears
I thought I would start this thread for others who may be looking for BOG dinners before the MVMCP party begins. I am looking for the followings dates November 27th or 30th, but please post any dates you see open as I have seen others wanting other dates. A bunch of CRT tables opened up today for pre party dining so I am hoping BOG is next.

BOG did open on party nights for early Nov. I saw tables on Nov 8 and 9 I think last week. Not sure if they are still around. Hoping it opens for late Nov for you soon! :-)

I think a lot of the dinner times for BOG opened a week ago. Similar to how CRT just did. They were gone pretty fast, but hopefully more will come up!

Would people suggest booking BOG dinner on MVMCP days? I would be worried of losing the party time.

What amount of time should you allow for a BOG dinner?

Would people suggest booking BOG dinner on MVMCP days? I would be worried of losing the party time.

If you are planning on going to the party, you could try for an early dinner, like 4pm, so even if it takes 2 hours you will be done before official party time. I think sometimes on weeks where there are Christmas parties, it may be hard to get a BOG dinner on the non-party nights, so if BOG dinner is a priority for you, you may decide to compromise and do it on a party night. If you’ll be at MK another day (non-party) during your trip, you could try for a BOG dinner that night, just know that it may be more difficult to get and you may want to have alternate plans in mind.

What is a reasonable amount of time to plan for the length of a BOG dinner, arrival to exit? An hour? Hour and a half?

I have one booked for 4:40 pm. I wouldn’t do it any later than 5 pm.

What is a reasonable amount of time to plan for the length of a BOG dinner, arrival to exit? An hour? Hour and a half?
I would plan for 1.5... Taking into consideration that you don't always get seated exactly at your ADR time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter