Watch Out, World! Dawn & Mel in da (Mouse) House!~~ New 8/31 ~~

No Riuniti. Ewwwwwww.
Is that your vote? They don't serve that at WDW. :sad2:

You missed my funny. :headache: Don't you remember the Riuniti commercial? :confused3

I vote for a tequila shot, you know 'cause I'm brown and all and need you to represent for me and 'da hood! :teeth:

:lmao:

You girls are hysterical!! Love the like/different list. Please don't disown me but

are you sitting down

I have never had a drink in EPCOT

Dawn's not a walker. She and I had the following conversation tonight on the phone:

Dawn: We can have drinks/appetizers at Downtown Disney and then take the boat because Saratoga is so close. That's good, right!?

MEL: We can drunk walk back to SSR.

Dawn: No walking! I am NOT walking anywhere with you this trip!!!! Remember when we went to the Poly and walked from the Grand Floridian? B said it was REALLY REALLY far! It was awful. We're not doing it.

MEL: It's not that far.

Dawn: *&%#$ it is too! I am not walking.

MEL: Uh, I guess we could take the monorail.

Dawn: Ok, Jo.

LOL LOL LOL

See, we can disagree like this because we're friends. She knows that I'll hang with her no matter HOW she wants me to get there. Walk, boat, bus, monorail, train, plane, jungle cruise boat, clam-mobile, rocketship, doom buggy. I'm gonna be there.

So, we're probably going to be spending alot of time on the monorail. Going around and around that dang "resort hotel" loop to get to the Polynesian. But, I'm not bitter.

Dawn, when should we discuss how we'll get to Epcot? I want to ride the monorail from the Poly to the MK. Then we can ride a bus to Wilderness Campground's 3rd internal bus stop, rent a golf cart to drive to the lake boat rental area where we can take the MK/WC/WL boat to the MK, grab the ferry to the TTC, get a monorail to Epcot and grab a cab to take us to the Boardwalk and walk in the International Gateway. Does this sound okay to you?

It might involve some walking....

ROFL:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

MEL:banana:

Ooh.....NotBob says we should parasail too. Yeah, that's gonna happen. :sad2:

Nope. Not gonna do it....

We'll take the monorail to the TeeTeeC :lmao: and go to Epcot on the Monorail. If I have to show some leg to get a ride on a golf cart to the World Showcase, I will. Maybe you could show them your Lapus? :rolleyes1

Dawn, when should we discuss how we'll get to Epcot? I want to ride the monorail from the Poly to the MK. Then we can ride a bus to Wilderness Campground's 3rd internal bus stop, rent a golf cart to drive to the lake boat rental area where we can take the MK/WC/WL boat to the MK, grab the ferry to the TTC, get a monorail to Epcot and grab a cab to take us to the Boardwalk and walk in the International Gateway. Does this sound okay to you?

We'll take the monorail to the TeeTeeC :lmao: and go to Epcot on the Monorail. If I have to show some leg to get a ride on a golf cart to the World Showcase, I will. Maybe you could show them your Lapus? :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have never had a drink in EPCOT

I have only once...a blue glowtini

What? Are you Jo?

T - Please confirm

Dawn: *&%#$ it is too! I am not walking.

Good girl!:thumbsup2

:lmao:

You owe me a keyboard for this one:rotfl2:

DTD to SSR isn't very far, good idea :thumbsup2

Dawn: No walking! I am NOT walking anywhere with you this trip!!!! Remember when we went to the Poly and walked from the Grand Floridian? B said it was REALLY REALLY far! It was awful. We're not doing it.
WHAT???? Poly to the GF is just a short stroll :confused:

Exactly :thumbsup2

Hey :headache: I'm going off you ;):rotfl2::hug:

What? Are you Jo?
Hey :headache: :rotfl2:

OK, I finally show up and nobody is home!!!??? Ain't that the way it goes!

Drink a Grand Marnier for me please. I don't think they have any Riuniti in them.

It's good that you 2 are getting there just before Rockie and I. They will be used to the crazy antics of women with drinks and no inhibitions. :rotfl:;)

I know, Kristel... It was dead here, so we abanded ship. :rolleyes1

We're glad we can pave the way... :lmao:

Blah....I didn't abandon ship. I've been here. I come here, sit all day waiting for someone to show up and then I cry.
:sad1:
Lonely, lonely Mel.....

I'm going to make a chart. This is what will be on it.
1. Drinks suggested
2. person who drinks them (Dawn, Kirt, Mel or Bob)
3. Who suggested the drink
4. Where the drink is purchased
5. Opinions on the taste, presentation, size of drink and outfits worn by people serving, imbibing or loitering near the drink location.
6. Cost of drink

Can you think of anything else we should have on there?

I want to know when you are drinking. "How many drinks does it take to get to the center of hilarity? 1.......2..........3....... " :lmao:

The who is good. My Grand Marnier was served by a cute, 6' tall, dark haired, somewhat tanned, French, 20-something male. Oh and he had a great smile. Of course I didn't let Doug see me taking notes
. :rolleyes1

Blah....I didn't abandon ship. I've been here. I come here, sit all day waiting for someone to show up and then I cry.
:sad1:
Lonely, lonely Mel.....

I'm going to make a chart. This is what will be on it.
1. Drinks suggested
2. person who drinks them (Dawn, Kirt, Mel or Bob)
3. Who suggested the drink
4. Where the drink is purchased
5. Opinions on the taste, presentation, size of drink and outfits worn by people serving, imbibing or loitering near the drink location.
6. Cost of drink

Can you think of anything else we should have on there?

Too much time on your hands? :sad2:

Go make me some blueberry french toast, woman!:cloud9:

So, since Mel's probably passed out about now, I'll update with our plans... ;)

Tuesday, Sept. 22nd-
After Kirt gets home we will take the kids to Grandma's and the dogs to the other grandma's house. Our plan is to stay overnight since our flight leaves super early Wednesday morning. :thumbsup2

Wednesday, Sept. 23rd-
KIRT's Bday!!! :yay:
We flight out super early and land about 2pm.
After we check-in at Saratoga Springs (our first DVC stay!!!), we are going to run to Magic Kingdom to get Kirt's bday gift card.

For dinner we have reservations at The Wave. Kirt wanted a steak and we thought it would be fun to wander around the Contemporary a bit. We've never been inside of it, and since BLT is our home resort, it seemed like a good idea.

After dinner, we're meeting Mel and Darren at the Poly for Lapus and Wishes! I can't wait to meet Mellie's hubby and let the guys meet. I know this vacation wil be a total blast with them along!

Coming up... Thursday- Saturday's plans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!