Watch Out, World! Dawn & Mel in da (Mouse) House!~~ New 8/31 ~~

Hi everyone!

The plan for Friday is this:

We'll meet Jo, Angela, Jo's sister, Dawn, Kirt, Rachel (?), Yani and Z for a delicious breakfast at the Poly. My favorite is the stuffed french toast but every time we go I think about getting the Macadamia Nut Pancakes. They sound so delish!!! Maybe this time I'll get them.

After breakfast we'll walk over to the T&TC. Dawn will be riding the monorail. The trip over to Epcot will be spent discussing the options and food choices at Food and Wine!!! YAY! This is the day I'm most looking forward to.

I know that Yani and Z will be at F&W, and Jo, and hopefully Mooch and Angela too! I downloaded a list of the food and wine choices. There are a few things that I'm DYING to try! The chorizo Quesadillas sound yummy. And the Austria pavillion will have a Spatlasse (sweet white wine) that I'm dying to try!

This is going to be a long day. The park closes at 9 pm and I swear to you up until last night Dawn was trying to talk me into buying MNSSHP tix! Is she nuts or what??!! No way man. :sad2:

In other news, Dawn and I purchased our park tix yesterday. We went with the donation to the Florida Children's Hospital. If you donate, they give you one day, one park tix for your donation ($85-one ticket, $150-two tickets, $300-4 tickets--and you get a $20 or $40 gift card good on food AND BOOZE at Planet Hollywood with your donation of $150 or $300) This works out to a $65 savings when you figure in the g.c. to PH. :thumbsup2 Not to mention, our money is going to a great cause!

So, that's all for now.
I'll be back later to talk about Saturday or answer any questions about F&W......

MEL:banana:

Dawn will be riding the monorail.
Yes, and Kirt... :thumbsup2

Mel said:
I know that Yani and Z will be at F&W, and Jo, and hopefully Mooch and Angela too!
Jo will be too? I thought she was going to GF with her sister? :confused3 I hope she is, though! I'd love to see her more. :lovestruc

Mel said:
This is going to be a long day. The park closes at 9 pm and I swear to you up until last night Dawn was trying to talk me into buying MNSSHP tix! Is she nuts or what??!! No way man. :sad2:
She didn't want me to see you, Jo... I figure we'll decide that day. If we're tired, we'll skip it, if we want more park time, we'll go over. :wizard:

Mel said:
In other news, Dawn and I purchased our park tix yesterday.
No, I purchased mine on Monday. :snooty:
:lmao:

But I'll be at the MNSSHP :sad:
:hug: We'll see... I know you'll be busy with your Moms, though. Kirt and I haven't talked about it more. Maybe tonight. :rolleyes:

Jo will be too? I thought she was going to GF with her sister? :confused3 I hope she is, though! I'd love to see her more. :lovestruc
Yup I am and then at 12 I'm off to WWS, need to see if Janet's Dad is working that day or has he retired now?

:hug: We'll see... I know you'll be busy with your Moms, though. Kirt and I haven't talked about it more. Maybe tonight. :rolleyes:
I'm sure I could fit you in too :goodvibes:rotfl2:

Sounds great!

The donation deal is awesome. Free booze is always a ++++++.

I can't wait to try some of the food at F&W either. I printed up the list so that Rockie could take a look at it too. Her palette for the food is not as adventurous as mine. However, I can't touch her curiosity with wine.
cheers.gif

OK ladies I am all caught up! All the plans sound great.

Jo = I'm checking with dad to see what his schedule is!

:rotfl:, Jo.
I just can't do it. I don't exactly know what's going on with our plans. Too much stuff is going on in my house right now. I haven't even talked to Kirt about several of the things I wanted to do during the trip. There's just always something going on with the kids and their schedules, which is why I need this trip. ;)

Sorry, Janet. It's not going to happen. I didn't write anything down or take but 3-4 pics the whole trip. :guilty:

I just needed the break so badly I didn't want to taint it with tying to remember things for my TR. I do know that Mel took some notes. I don't know what her plans were about posting, though. With her surgery today, though, I'm betting she' not going ot be writing anytime soon. :confused3

Sorry, Janet. It's not going to happen. I didn't write anything down or take but 3-4 pics the whole trip. :guilty:

I just needed the break so badly I didn't want to taint it with tying to remember things for my TR. I do know that Mel took some notes. I don't know what her plans were about posting, though. With her surgery today, though, I'm betting she' not going ot be writing anytime soon. :confused3

Oh, ok...you know I am just kidding:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!