Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

:dance3: got our magic bands today :dance3:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

still nothing for us :sad: hopefully by Monday or Tuesday! today was our last day to make any changes on our MB, still waiting on ME stuff too, but that comes from my TA so usually takes a couple extra days

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

still nothing for us :sad: hopefully by Monday or Tuesday! today was our last day to make any changes on our MB, still waiting on ME stuff too, but that comes from my TA so usually takes a couple extra days

Our last day for changes on MB was Monday and they were here Wednesday. Got the email that they had shipped Wednesday morning and they were here when I got home from work.

Our last day for changes on MB was Monday and they were here Wednesday. Got the email that they had shipped Wednesday morning and they were here when I got home from work.

had a Mickey Email this morning they have been shipped and will arrive by 10:30 this morning :dance3::dance3::dance3:
sent TA an email about our ME packets think they go through her first.

Got some shirts done today.

I bought the mickey heads and made matching shirts for Julia and I for MVMCP

Julia's Shirt for her birthday, made with vinyl and cut with cricut.

I am very happy with the way they turned out!

those are adorable Cassey! great job!

our MB's are here! one step closer to getting to WDW :dance3:

so I want to make something for Megan to get the different countries "merry Christmas" written on by the CM at the KidCot stations....any ideas?

so I want to make something for Megan to get the different countries "merry Christmas" written on by the CM at the KidCot stations....any ideas?

I have a work file for an Epcot passport that a friend had emailed me. Not sure but I think it came from one of the Creative Dissers here. I will email it to you. You can edit it to change the Mickeys to Santas.

What time are your reservations at Bongo? Maybe we can meet up around then. Will be spending the day with the parents fishing but plan on being back for dinner.

Bongo is 5:40 :)

We got our Magic Bands last week too. Nothing from FastPass + though. I ordered the PhotoPass+ CD this morning! It's coming quick!

PS - Cassey LOVE the shirts!

Bongo is 5:40 :)

We got our Magic Bands last week too. Nothing from FastPass + though. I ordered the PhotoPass+ CD this morning! It's coming quick!

PS - Cassey LOVE the shirts!

Thanks Jennifer.:)

Check your MDE account for fastpass+, you should be able to choose them. I did not receive an "official" invitation until about a week ago.

TWO WEEKS pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

going to finish packing my box to ship down today, getting so excited!!!

I received my official invitation to FastPass+ last week too, but I was able to access them 60 days ago. No tickets, so I couldn't really do anything with them.
We do have our Magic Bands though. =)

I finally managed to sit down and create a scavenger hunt for Julia for her MVMCP surprise. I will give it to her on the 19th so that she has time to finish up her packing on Wednesday, the 20th. We are so excited!

I finally managed to sit down and create a scavenger hunt for Julia for her MVMCP surprise. I will give it to her on the 19th so that she has time to finish up her packing on Wednesday, the 20th. We are so excited!

Yay! can't wait to hear her reaction!

10 days! I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to view you alls Fast Pass+ selections.

Jen, if you go to the My Reservations page and keep scrolling down, it has our resorts, tickets, ADR's and FP+ is at the end

I got a new toy for Disney, an IPhone 5C so happy I love it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter