Watching the service for Casey Williamson (little girl who was murdered)

B3LM

Disney Fan
I'm sitting here in tears as I watch the funeral service for the little girl who was killed in Valley Park last Friday. Our local TV station carried it live and it just ended. The church is about 5 minutes from our home.

It's heartbreaking to see, but also gives a sense of peace to see her in an open casket. The autopsy showed that she died from several blunt blows to the head.

Beth :(

Originally posted by B3LM

It's heartbreaking to see, but also gives a sense of peace to see her in an open casket.

You clearly have a bigger HEART than myself. I feel NO sense of peace around her death............only OUTRAGE:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . This poor child was robbed of her most valuable possession............LIFE, itself:( :( . Perhaps some here are comforted by the thought that she's now with some angels......... I'm not:mad: .....

My first reaction was "open casket" Did they actually show that on television?

:(

I agree with EROS outrage and anger! She was robbed of her life.

Oh, believe me, I have a lot of outrage and anger! :mad: She was most certainly robbed!

No, they didn't show any close-up shots of the casket on television. You could just see that it was an open casket.

Hi Beth,
I didn't catch the service this morning (didn't know it was on), but I don't think I could have handled it anyway. :( :( :( :(

I was at work last Friday and we always have the radio on, so I was hearing the updates all day. And then the bad news when I got home. :( :( :( :(

Debbie:earsgirl:

Don't think I'll turn the news on tonight. I rarely do anyways, but don't think I could bear to see it.:( :(

I just drove past the school that she attended. The sign outside says, "Cassy, you will be in our hearts forever." Brought tears to my eyes again. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter