Water bottle for the Vera Bradley Hipster bag

FutureMrs.Incredible

Mouseketeer
This is a highly-specific question, I know. I carry a Disney Vera Bradley Hipster style bag in the parks. When we went last fall, it was hotter than blazes, but my Brita water bottle did not fit in my bag and had a tendency to leak. Does anyone else carry this bag with a water bottle? If so, what small bottle fits inside the bag? Or would you recommend just carrying your Disney refillable mug clipped to the bag with a carabiner and emptying before getting on a ride? This is something I thought of too. Thanks for the help!

We buy a case of the small water bottles — like the ones you get with kids meals. The Disney resorts often sell a case in their fridge sections. Bring a cold one to the park & keep refilling at water fountains or counter services throughout the day. Fits better in our bags & doesn’t weigh you down as much.

We buy a case of the small water bottles — like the ones you get with kids meals. The Disney resorts often sell a case in their fridge sections. Bring a cold one to the park & keep refilling at water fountains or counter services throughout the day. Fits better in our bags & doesn’t weigh you down as much.

That's a great idea that I had never thought of. Thank you very much!

Oh perfect - that would definitely work then! And shout-out to your DD, a fellow Vera Bradley fan!
Oh we all are! The handle on my cheap airplane bag broke on the way to Disney — so I just HAD to purchase the Mickey Paisley tote at Disney Springs. :rotfl: We always make a trip to the outlet too. The same DD picked up a backpack for school. 70 percent off. She loves colour. We’re from Canada so unfortunately — or fortunately depending — we don’t have access to VB at home.
I love how light the bags are & surprisingly durable in different climates.

Oh we all are! The handle on my cheap airplane bag broke on the way to Disney — so I just HAD to purchase the Mickey Paisley tote at Disney Springs. :rotfl: We always make a trip to the outlet too. The same DD picked up a backpack for school. 70 percent off. She loves colour. We’re from Canada so unfortunately — or fortunately depending — we don’t have access to VB at home.
I love how light the bags are & surprisingly durable in different climates.

Lol you just had to! The Disney patterns are so cute though!

I live within a mile of a VB outlet, which is both a very good and very bad thing... Luckily, they don't carry any of the Disney patterns.

We actually bought some very sturdy Contigo kids water bottles that had a sippy cup like lid, removed the sippy valve and use them everywhere in the parks on a lanyard. They have a wide mouth which makes it easy to fill them and we make sure we grab ice everywhere and just keep sipping at the water as it melts.

We actually bought some very sturdy Contigo kids water bottles that had a sippy cup like lid, removed the sippy valve and use them everywhere in the parks on a lanyard. They have a wide mouth which makes it easy to fill them and we make sure we grab ice everywhere and just keep sipping at the water as it melts.

Oh that's a good idea! I will have to go take a look at the store for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter