water bottle straps

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
:Pinkbounc Is there anywhere to purchase the straps for water bottles ahead of time? Either by internet or are they available at discount stores outside the parks? How much are they inside the parks and do they fit most all water bottles? Thanks.:Pinkbounc

Not sure if any Disney Store carries them...I havn't seen any by me for years. We got ours at the CR store, but they were at many f the kiosks around the park. We paid $10 in '01, but they are pretty narrow, our Brita bottles were too large:( Good luck!

If you call your local Disney store, they will give you the 800 number for World of Disney in Orlando. I have ordered autograph books ahead of time this way. I am sure they will have the water bottle straps. PS. they will accomodate almost any size bottle(it is adjustable).

Thanks for the info. I will try calling them today and see if they can help me. :earsgirl:

If your not looking specifically for Disney ones..

I bought 2 insulated ones for my kids at my local CVS Pharmacy. It came with a water bottle also. They were about $2.99 each I think. They are kid size/small and came in different colors. My kids kept thanking me for buying them :D

Thanks Lorix2- That sounds like a great option also. I have a CVS right down the road from us. I appreciate everyones help on this. :D

Passporter is a great planning book...Updated annually -- The 2003 is out now --The maps and resort info are especially good, and they really try to keep up with new info by updates you can print out on their website.......

This may sound like a stupid question, but how do bottle straps work? Do they just wrap around the neck of a typical water bottle and hold it that way?

Originally posted by DolphinBoy
how do bottle straps work? Do they just wrap around the neck of a typical water bottle and hold it that way?

Yes, the ones you buy at WDW have a loop which you put around the bottleneck and tighten. When the bottle is empty, you loosen the loop, and remove the bottle.

The ones mentioned above at CVS sounds different - a strap hooked to an insulated "cup" which you put the bottle in.

Ed

Just returned from WDW (3/8), you can buy bottle straps at any beverage cart in the four parks. We purchased ours the first day at MGM the price was $2.75. It is adjustable to fit any bottle neck. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter