Water bottle

Buy a bunch of Smart Waters from a local store and reuse these as your water bottles. Its a common used water bottle for long distance hikers because how lightweight and narrow (easily carried in a backpack).

I agree with the PP. A Brita water bottle is the way to go. Its light weight and gives filtered water. I fill it with a lot of ice and some water before I leave the resort, then refill throughout the day.

I love my Hydra Peak insulated water bottle. It compares to Hydroflask yet they are much cheaper. You can find them at places like Marshall’s for as little as 9.99 and they come in different sizes. My ice takes over 24 hours to melt in it. I’m obsessed with it. I’ll probably take it to Disney with me. It is also air tight so you can keep it in a backpack without worrying about it coming open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!