Water Fountains

ryley26

<font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font
Just a question but does anyone else notice that the water in warm out of the fountains. The water tastes odd we know that but at least it could be cold. This is just not in the summer.:confused3

I think it is just like my hose in the backyard...the pipes are outside, getting heated up by the sun and the result is the water is warm. I let it run for a few minutes and it gets cooler.

Which is of course the opposite of my darn shower which is freezing cold and takes forever for the hot water from the water heater to get in there :lmao:

My kids think its a plot so you buy bottle water.:lmao: So we freeze a couple in the room and let them melt.

I think it is just like my hose in the backyard...the pipes are outside, getting heated up by the sun and the result is the water is warm. I let it run for a few minutes and it gets cooler.

Which is of course the opposite of my darn shower which is freezing cold and takes forever for the hot water from the water heater to get in there :lmao:

I could understand this if I was drinking from Disney's landscape watering spigots, but most drinking fountains provide water that has been chilled at the point of distribution (i.e., just before it is distributed to your mouth!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter