Water Garden GROSS Clean-up

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Cleaned the water garden (this is a gross job) I remove most of the water clean the liner and add clean water. I think I going to change filters this year. I have a biological filter it keep the water fairly clean (light green color) I think I'm going to hook up a sand filter with a bottom drain. This would save most of the spring gross clean-up work. Repotted some of the plants. I think all the plants survived.

After last years invasion of the Great Blue Heron who ate most of my fish. I counted them today have 5 large and 4 baby goldfish and quite a few snails.

I can so relate, Mamu. I've been putting off that chore until the water warms up. It's not something I'm looking forward to. It's a very smelly disgusting chore.

We had a blue heron last year too. I think he ate everything in our pond. I've restocked it 3 times now and they keep disappearing. I just don't know what to do to keep the fish alive.

I just started the clean up of the ponds I have. I don't have a huge pond like what you discriped but 4 Small ones and... WHEW!!! does decaying water soaked leaves STINK!!!!

Double Yuck! Cleaning the pond has to be the worst part of spring cleaning! DH is a pond fanatic but when it comes to cleaning he is no where to be seen!

We have frog problems during summer seems like we've counted at least a dozen of those big croakers at one time. I don't mind that they are there, sometimes they are so noisy it is hard to hear yourself think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter