Water or snack?

mercydisney

Is it on sale?
I thought w/DDP you get both water and snack. Well I thought wrong. :rotfl2: Can anyone tell me do you bring water w/ you to the park? Is it better to get the snack for afternoon delight. I heard someone mention that they bought resort mug, this way the water they would of used for breakfast she used in the park.

This DDP is great but it's so confusing. I guess that's ok, because you get to plan more.

:Pinkbounc

Yes, we often bring a bottle of water into the park with us. Ice water at all counter service places is free, as is just a cup of ice. Water fountains are around as well.

We plan to bring the single serving crystal light or kool aid packets to use in the bottles of water we bring in or the free water if we need something to drink and don't care for the Orlando water (some don't like it; I don't remember hating it but I don't drink much water).

You get a beverage with counter and table plus you can choose a beverage for your snack. If you don't want to spend the beverage as a snack, you could bring in your own coke or bottled water. =)

I'm planning to get a fresh cold bottle of water with every CS meal, since there's no refills on CS soda and one soda/day (or lemonade) at the TS meals where there are refills is plenty. I'll refill the bottle as needed until the next CS meal when I get a new one. I drink tap water at home all day long and didn't find the water in FL to taste any different, just have to remember to put it in ice overnight so it's cold in the morning.

Calie

Any place that sells fountain drinks in WDW will give you a free cup of ice. You can then take that to any water fountain and fill it up--you have free ice water.

CS restaurants will also give you a free cup of ice water with your meal. This is in addition to your drink which is included with your meal.

We did the DDP last fall, and brought our own H2O into the parks. However, since there is SO MUCH FOOD on the DDP, we ended up not using most of our snack credits. We got desserts with our CS lunches, so we weren't hungry for snacks most days. By the last day or two of our trip, we ditched our bring-it-in-yourself H2O, and started using snack credits for it. We had 21 snack credits for our stay, and we left with about 12 left over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter