Water Parks Options Left on No-Expiration Tickets

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
We just used up all of the days of our NE tickets purchased several years ago. We still have Water Parks and More options left on the tickets. I'm assuming those will never expire as well. Since our tickets are still active in MDX, does that mean when we decide to use them, we just tap our Magic Bands?

We just used up all of the days of our NE tickets purchased several years ago. We still have Water Parks and More options left on the tickets. I'm assuming those will never expire as well. Since our tickets are still active in MDX, does that mean when we decide to use them, we just tap our Magic Bands?
I did this recently. I found a really old ticket in a drawer and I had written “one water park left” on the back. It was so old it wasn’t in my disney Experience, but guest relations was able to do that for me. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!