Water theme parks

Absimilliard

Mouseketeer
I already have my tickets for WDW theme parks with all the days left from previous trip.

I am looking to buy some tickets for water park as Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. Do you know if there some special for guest who already have their WDW theme parks tickets or guest staying at disney resort?

Please also tell me which one is the best, I am in a wheelchair and I can walk a little bit because severe back problems.
Also, I will have my 3 1/2 years old grandson with me.

From a disney fan from Montreal, Québec, Canada

What kind of tickets are they? If they are 5/6/7 day parkhopper plus tickets they may have some plus options left on them. Plus options can be used for admission to the water parks. If they are 4/5 day parkhopper only passes or all the plus options have been used, you'll have to buy admission to the water parks.

The only discounts I know of are Annual Passholder or Disney Club. There are a few online ticket sellers that sell them for a reduced price also. Try looking at www.mousesavers.com, they usually have the best information on what discounts are available.

As for which park is the best for someone in a wheelchair, I really don't know. Try posting this question on the disabilities board here on the DIS. They can probabaly answer your question.

Have a great trip with your grandson!

:p

as for the water park one, both parks are great, they both accomadate wheelchairs very good... Both (just talking about BB and TL since WC is closed) have 0 depth entery into the wave pool and a couple other of the pools for the kids.

I know at BB, they have a an inclosed chair on the ski lift to wheel our wheelchair into, or, you can leave it at the bottom, and they will wheel to the bottom of the attraction for you..

you might want to also post that question over on the disability board, and i'm sure they can help you out :D

enjoy your trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter