Waterparks and christmas decorations

cinderella_bella

Mouseketeer
What time of year do they close the waterparks(if they do)? What time of year do the christmas decorations go up and come down. Thanks.

Tania:D

Hi! It's my understanding that one of the two waterparks is always open. I believe Typhoon Lagoon is closing shortly (if it hasn't already) so I'd say Blizard Beach will be open around Christmastime. The Christmas decorations are put up at the end of November and are totally finished by Dec. 1st. Many of the special festivities for Christmas begin either very late November or Dec. 1st (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party begins Dec. 1st). I think they come down about a week after New Year's. Not sure of exact dates. Hope this helps!

Thanks that sure does help. I had to cancel my trip next year because of a basement flood but maybe I can swing christmas time instead of earlier 2003. I didn't want to go too early and miss out on the christmas decorations.

Tania

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter