Way Out Here, Eh? - A June 2019 TR *PTR Link Posted

Made me appreciate that my kids are still too young to worry about those issues. Alex and I might have been at Disney celebrating a break from the school-aged madness, but at least we weren’t at the cell phones, cars, and curfew insanity.
::yes::

I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it…
It's a "fun" bridge. I crossed it once and I am about to do it again with my 12 year old.

“These are Guinea fowls. We have to come out and feed them ourselves, because they’re too good to come in and eat when called.”
Too funny. It's nice that the CM noticed people watching and tried to explain.
I would really like to stay at AKL one day but for some reason my wife doesn't want to. I think she doesn't like the idea of having animals outside. I keep telling her they aren't poking their heads in the window or anything, but she won't change her mind.

This is sweet. I love that they were still so enthused about Disney as teens!

I remember visiting the MK for a day trip with my friend when we were 14 and both of us spent the day thinking we were "too cool" for Disney. I look back on it and just think, "What were we thinking?!" I sincerely hope Landon and Evie are as excited about Disney as they are now.

I am so enjoying reading about your adults only time. It is getting me so excitied for our trip!

Going to Disney with kids is special and memorable, but nothing beats sharing a few days in your favorite place with your favorite person. :goodvibes

Do you loose track of some of the Americian holidays being over seas? I mean I forgot it was Columbus Day tomorrow!

Honestly, I think we are aware of the American holidays more by living over here. The school system works hard to arrange teacher workdays around federal holidays so families have plenty of time to travel. A few years ago there was a big issue with kids missing too many days of school because the parents wanted to travel. So to fix that they said, "Look, we're giving you a 4 day weekend around Columbus Day and a 4 day around Veterans Day, etc. Use those days." :rotfl2:

Now, that being said, there's a good chance the kids are going to attend British schools next year. That's going to be fun to try to work around. Finding dates where the kids are out of school at the same Alex is off on federal holidays...

Okay I'm trying to picture it in my head and I can only imagine how hilarious it was!

It was quite amusing to watch. One of the birds came fairly quickly, but the other took about a minute of cornering to catch. Could you imagine that being your work day, though? "Hey honey how was work?" "Oh, you know, the guineas gave me a good chase today but I got them eventually."
:rotfl2:

Okay, that's too funny! And I love that she noticed you and actually engaged with you. What a fun job!

It was one of the highlights from my trip; the Cast Member interaction solidified what a great resort AKL is.

These signs are gorgeous! Think Disney would give me one once the celebration is over?

I wish!!! I would definitely hang one of them up in the center of my house. No shame.

Portugal was gorgeous. We stayed in Villamoura which was just perfect. Very family friendly. Lovey beach and excellent restaurants all around the marina. We stayed in a :)villa about 20 minutes walk (pushing buggy) into the town when it was all of us and then my husband, youngest son and I went back for a long weekend in august and stayed in the Tivoli Marina Hotel right in the centre.

Thanks for the info. I really do want to visit Portugal while I'm here. Were the resorts all inclusive or just covered the rooms? I know the all-inclusive route is big in the beach regions of Spain and Portugal.

Sounds like you were pretty entertained on your balcony!

Great pics of you two as you got to AK!

Ahh leaving us on a cliffhanger!!

I was really happy we took an afternoon break and got to enjoy our balcony for a little while!

I can't even think of the last time Alex and I got pictures of just us together at Disney, so I was really enjoying the opportunity.

Can't wait to hear how you both liked FOP!!

I was so excited to finally try it! Disney doesn't always open new coasters, but when they do it takes me 5 years to try it. :sad2::rotfl:

For the record I have been craving this stupid cupcake for over a week! Since you mentioned it in your update!!’ So good!!! No idea why it’s side ways but you get the idea!!

YES!!! Hahaha, oh man this pic made my day. I'm a bad influence. :rotfl2:Glad you finally got your cupcake. And I'm super jealous of it.

I can't wait to hear what you think. I was so scared and now it's one of my absolute favs!!!

It can be a bit scary going into it. I think I was more nervous about riding FOP than any other Disney attraction I've ridden. Getting restrained like that is intimidating!

L is in 4th grade. Last year, he asked us if he could make his own YouTube channel. He wanted one because one of his friends had one. We watched some of the videos his friend (a third grader) was posting and the language would make a sailor blush. Hell to the no!

What is up with kids and their own youtube channel? The kids had a friend who wanted to do the same thing last year. As a kindergartner! I will say, though, I feel really fortunate. I think my kids are behind the curve on a lot of what kids their ages are doing. Landon occasionally plays Mario Kart and knows what Minecraft is, but he still prefers to watch Paw Patrol and Cars. Honestly, if anything he'd rather color or read, so I feel like I'm still dodging the school-age trouble drama. I'm soaking up the innocence now while I can because no telling when it'll all change.

AK might not be my favorite park, but AKL is among my favorites on the resort side, for sure.

All right. Upon hearing this redeeming news, I'll let the AK indifference slide....

My husband and I were bullied enough as kids and teens - social media just makes it potentially 1000% worse. Thankfully I have a few years to go before I have to worry about it!

Alex and I say all the time that we would have absolutely hated growing up in this day and age. I seriously don't know how kids do it now. Social media and cell phones and such popped up in my early teens, and that in itself was a minefield. We just have to hope we're raising this generation and well and providing the support and tools they need to navigate this new era.

I do adore the AKL! :love: I'd love to stay there again someday, but I'll probably wait until we're spending a little less time at MK

That's definitely the smart way to do it. With little kids, almost all your time is spent at the MK so staying at the farthest resort from that park would be silly. But doesn't it seem like the coolest place to stay when they hit the older year? What twelve year old wouldn't want to explore the animal trails and be five minutes away from all the rides at AK?!

What a relaxing afternoon- especially since there were no kiddos to chase! 💕

I can’t wait to hear what you both thought about FoP. I LOVE it! DH- could take it or leave it...

It's amazing how much energy you have when you're not taking care of small children. :rotfl:

Will you try to ride FOP during your Christmas trip? I would think your two oldest are tall enough to ride it, right? Honestly, I'm just waiting to hear your overall experience with WDW and Christmas goes. I'm on the fence about going during that time and I think your review will sway me one way or the other!

It's a "fun" bridge. I crossed it once and I am about to do it again with my 12 year old.

Hopefully it's easier the second time around. :confused3 I don't envy you that parenthood phase, though...

I would really like to stay at AKL one day but for some reason my wife doesn't want to. I think she doesn't like the idea of having animals outside. I keep telling her they aren't poking their heads in the window or anything, but she won't change her mind.

:rotfl2: I wish! I wouldn't mind a giraffe hanging out with me in my room.
It's hard, though, when your significant other has zero interest in something. Hopefully one day you might be able to convince her to do just a one night stay there. Alex loves the Contemporary and I don't, but I figure I'll have to stay there one more time to appease him. :laughing:

June 2, 2019 Part 5:

Before Alex and I scanned our bands to use our Fastpasses, I made Alex try the test seat. I was worried the leg clamps wouldn’t work with Alex’s legs but fortunately the Cast Member standing by the entrance walked over and said he was good to go. Her actual comment was: “I’m sure it’s a little uncomfortable but trust me, it’s going to be worth it.”

“Really?”

“Oh yeah. You’re not going to want to skip this ride.”

Isn’t it great when you run into a Cast Member who is passionate about the company? It was a breath of fresh air, hearing this woman talk up Flight of Passage, and Alex and I made our way through the queue as excited as ever.

New attraction, here we come!

The biggest downside to using Fastpasses was how quickly we passed everything. I really didn’t get a good opportunity to look at the details.

It took less than ten minutes to reach the rooms where we were paired with an avatar. I had a lot of fun watching the video and seeing how they explained the Avator world to the general public; however, I think after my tenth or eleventh visit to FOP I’ll be mighty sick of that long pre-ride act.

I used to think the pre-show to Mission:Space was long…now it doesn’t hold a candle to Flight of Passage!

(We were in spots 7 and 8.)

I know this is all old news for most of you guys, because there’s few of you left who haven’t ridden the attraction yet, but I was genuinely surprised with how secure those restraints are! When I got myself settled into my vehicle and the back clamp came down, I had a split second of panic. This was secure! Not just tight. Almost too snug to breathe comfortably.

Before the ride began, I was telling myself, “I think this will be a one and done for me.”

And then the screen came to life and I experienced flying on a banshee.

Holy cow, that was amazing!

Even the elderly woman screaming at the top of her lungs next to me couldn’t break my trance. It was overwhelmingly beautiful and exciting.

I won’t say Flight of Passage is now my favorite attraction, but it’s definitely in the top five.

When Alex and I were walking out the exit, I said, “I feel like that is how flying must feel.” Such an exhilarating sense of freedom.

I loved the ride so much I was about to suggest waiting in the 60 minute line for another go (What else did we have to do?) but then I looked over at Alex and realized I hadn’t asked him how he felt about the experience.

“Once was enough.”

My poor husband was looking a little pale. He felt about the same. Of all the coasters he did during the trip, Flight of Passage hit him the worst. It was what finally convinced him that he has reached the point where motion sickness medicine is necessary. :sad2:

Alex liked FOP, but I think he’ll only need to go on it once a trip…maybe even every other trip.

After the two of us were back in the main area of Pandora, I suggested we grab a light dinner and hopefully settle Alex’s stomach. We hopped on Mobile Order and decided on two dishes from Satu’li Canteen, our favorite QS restaurant on property.

I noticed the cheeseburger pods had been taken off the adult menu, but fortunately I wanted the kid’s size anyways:

After our big steak lunch, one pod was more than enough for me.

Alex got the noodle bowl with chicken and white sauce, and he absolutely loved his selection:

This dish and the polenta rice from Le Cellier were his two favorite foods he ate at Disney.

Now whether that was because of the foods or because he was getting to eat them without kids in tow is anybody’s guess…
:rotfl2:

While Alex and I were slowly eating our dinners, a woman came up to the seating area and asked if she could sit next to us. We were in one of the shared tables, so of course we invited her to sit. She said hello and then began asking us if we could help her.

She wanted to call the resort she was staying at to ask a question.

Alex, being the friendly guy he is, said he’d help her look up the number so she could dial it into her phone’s keypad.

She was calling the Beach Club.

Cool.

Once she got the number and someone answered on the other end, Alex and I heard her go, “Hello, I’m staying at your resort. I just had one quick question. I took a bus to Hollywood this morning. But I’m at Animal Kingdom now. Can I still be picked up from this park? Would that be possible?”

Oh dear.

Poor gal. I wish she would’ve just asked us, although the Cast Member on the other end of that phone call probably had a priceless reaction. It was probably close to the one Alex and I were trying to mask as we listened.

She hung up the phone and turned back to us. “Isn’t that the nicest thing? They have buses everywhere!”

Alex made sure to give the nice lady specific instructions on where the bus stops were located and how to find her stop on the board. She in turn thanked him then started commenting about how nice Animal Kingdom is and how much she enjoys photographing the animals.

Every year.

EVERY.

YEAR.

She visits Walt Disney World every year.
:confused::scratchin

It was quite the interesting meal; I’ll just say that.

Continued in Next Post:

Continued from Previous Post:

When Alex and I were done at the Canteen, we left Pandora and headed the back way towards Africa.

Just my opinion, but this is the prettiest spot in the whole park:

Our next Fastpass wasn’t good for another half an hour, and we had no destination in mind so the two of us wandered slowly through the streets. The bright buildings of Africa disappeared and the thick foliage of Asia took its place as Alex and I strolled towards the back of the park.

I heard my phone chirp in my pocket and suspected it was my mom checking in, so I parked us on a shaded rock bench out of the way of the main walkway and retrieved my phone.

It was indeed my mother. They were eating dinner and she see sent me a few photos of the occasion:

Along with the pictures was a question….

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EVIE EATS ONE SPAGHETTI NOODLE AT A TIME?!?!”

How else could I reply but with a bunch of laughing emojis.

:rotfl:

To which I got back: “I’ve been sitting here for forty five minutes. The dishes have been washed, Landon’s been cleaned up, and your father and I are still sitting here, waiting.”

“I warned you she was a slow eater.”

“Yes, but one noodle at a time?”

“At least she’s eating all her food, right?”

No response.

Alex and I sat on those rocks and got a good laugh in. It felt good for someone else to be enduring the sloth-like pace of Evie’s eating speed. She doesn’t do anything quick, but eating pasta has to be her slowest task. Races have been won faster than that girl has finished a bowl of ziti.

My poor parents…they have since implemented a
“NO SPAGHETTI AT NANA’S HOUSE” rule.

During my planning days of this trip, I tried hard to procure both a Flight of Passage Fastpass and an Expedition Everest pass. You all have been reading with me for years and probably know what I’m about to say. (Broken record, Alicia?)

But Expedition Everest at night is the best experience ever!

Nothing made me happier than when Disney extended Animal Kingdom’s park hours and allowed the attraction to run after the sun set. What was once a novelty only available during the Expedition Everest 5K Challenge then became an everyday occurrence.

Riding Everest in the dark is right up there with riding BTMRR in general as my absolute favorite things to do at Walt Disney World.

So it only made sense that our second ride of the evening would be Expedition Everest, correct?

Absolutely. Unfortunately, I didn’t time it right and we ended up riding during dusk. Whoops.

(Alex did not realize we were supposed to pose for the ride photo.)

In the time between when we scanned our bands and were loaded into our carts, I had gotten on the MDE app and tried out the refresh method for a fourth Fastpass. After a few tries I managed to get another EE pass for an hour later.

You know, when it would actually be dark…

However, our first journey through the forbidden mountain would have to be our only one. Alex was done. That fellow tried to lie and say he could go on another coaster but it was his consideration talking. One look at him and I knew he didn’t have anything else left in him.

So instead, I told him we should start making our way out of the park.

Along the way, I realized we were near the new Up statues and told Alex to keep a look out for them.

“What do they look like?”

“They are Russell and Dug next to each other. They’re small so we gotta keep our eyes peeled.”

Not a couple moments later I heard, “You mean these?”

Oh.

“You call these small?”

You guys.

These statues were huge!

:sad2::rotfl2:

I think collectively, we all need to ban together and take a comparison photo of these Up statues with a water bottle or a baby next to them. Because I have seen a dozen pictures of these guys in trip reports but never knew they were so large!

I just assumed they were more subtle. Not a “IT’S DUG!” type of decoration.

Beside me, Alex laughed his head off.

Silly wife, sending her husband off on a scavenger hunt for items that would turn airbag sensors on…

Not my shining moment, you guys!

A little farther along, I spotted Tamu Tamu refreshments – a favorite spot of mine – and read that they had specialty Lion King desserts.

Well, who could resist a cookie with Simba’s face on it?!

Alex and I decided to split the ice cream cookie sandwich and once we had our treat, found a quiet table to sit and enjoy our spoil.

The dessert was good but way too much for the two of us. We should have waited and gotten the food when the kids and my mom were with us. There would have been plenty for five to share.

I was a little upset that I had overindulged on sugar and left no room for another Tusker beer. My goal had been to grab a second bottle at the Mara upon returning to Animal Kingdom Lodge, but when Alex and I returned a little after eight o’clock we were still stuffed.

Our Disney time was almost at an end, and we had a ridiculously early flight the next morning so it became an early night for us. The day had been full of thrill rides, rich food, and rare quality time together!

Up Next…I Had No Idea it Was Going to be a Sad Movie

What a wonderful Disney afternoon! I'm SO excited to try FOP in May (at least, I hope I can manage to get a FP at a decent time for it!), but I am a little disappointed that I won't be able to ride it with my husband. The joy of rider swap for the next few years!

I shouldn't laugh, but:rotfl: that poor lady! Perhaps she usually drives her own car?! If she's ever taken a bus wouldn't you realize that they have pickups of some sort at every park for every resort. My goodness. I'm sure you had a good laugh (and I'm impressed if you managed to keep a straight face during the whole thing).

Your meals (especially Alex's) at Satu'li Canteen look SO GOOD! I'm so excited to eat there!

That's a bummer that you missed out on Everest when it was completely dark. I've never ridden Everest in the dark (but I'm sure I'd LOVE it as I love Everest and I love riding BTMRR in the dark!) - hopefully someday! I just need to turn M into a thrill ride person! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, your daughter! I thought M was a slow eater... but nope! She's downright speedy! :laughing:

Isn’t it great when you run into a Cast Member who is passionate about the company? It was a breath of fresh air, hearing this woman talk up Flight of Passage, and Alex and I made our way through the queue as excited as ever.

:lovestruc

however, I think after my tenth or eleventh visit to FOP I’ll be mighty sick of that long pre-ride act.

I can totally see this. I've only done it twice, but I was already finding it a little long the second time.

Before the ride began, I was telling myself, “I think this will be a one and done for me.”

Haha not so much a one and done after all! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

but then I looked over at Alex and realized I hadn’t asked him how he felt about the experience.

“Once was enough.”

My poor husband was looking a little pale. He felt about the same. Of all the coasters he did during the trip, Flight of Passage hit him the worst.

I'm right there with Alex. FOP got me worse than any of the other rides that I've done at Disney. It's an amazing ride, but definitely has motion sickness potential.

I noticed the cheeseburger pods had been taken off the adult menu, but fortunately I wanted the kid’s size anyways

That seems silly to me that they took it off the adult menu, because I feel like I read a lot of reviews where adults thought they were great. But maybe they weren't selling I guess? But a kids' portion is often enough anyway, so that works!

Once she got the number and someone answered on the other end, Alex and I heard her go, “Hello, I’m staying at your resort. I just had one quick question. I took a bus to Hollywood this morning. But I’m at Animal Kingdom now. Can I still be picked up from this park? Would that be possible?”

Oh dear.

Oh goodness!

She hung up the phone and turned back to us. “Isn’t that the nicest thing? They have buses everywhere!”

Oh sweet summer child.

I mean, yes. It is nice. It's a wonderful luxury. But I'm curious why she thought she could ride a bus to DHS but not from AK. Did she think she had to book the bus ahead of time? Gosh. I'm at a loss.

Alex made sure to give the nice lady specific instructions on where the bus stops were located and how to find her stop on the board.

Very kind of Alex. Always good to spread the Disney knowledge and help out your fellow human.

She in turn thanked him then started commenting about how nice Animal Kingdom is and how much she enjoys photographing the animals.

Every year.

EVERY.

YEAR.

Wait. What?!? Oh. My. Gawd.

Maybe she's never stayed onsite before?
Maybe she's in the early stages of something like dementia and, while still able to function normally in society and care for herself, is beginning to deal with a bit of confusion and difficulty remembering some things that happened in the recent past?
Maybe she...oh gosh. I dunno. I'm running out of theories. This is such a strange interaction!!

I'm sure it was challenging for your mom at the time...but this is hilarious!

(Alex did not realize we were supposed to pose for the ride photo.)

Pose? You mean this isn't your regular rollercoaster face?

Our Disney time was almost at an end, and we had a ridiculously early flight the next morning so it became an early night for us. The day had been full of thrill rides, rich food, and rare quality time together!

Always hard to get up early for a travel day, but seems like you had a great day just the two of you!

So happy you experienced FOP, sorry it was a bit much for your husband. I really love this ride. I think it is my favorite.
I can’t believe you gave up your Dinosaur FP :rotfl: Wait, This is my favorite!
I can’t believe the lady at your table did not know about the buses!! How can someone be so clueless that visits every year?? Oh my!
I think you are heading to my state soon!
It sounds like you both had a very relaxing kid free couple days, very nice!!

My poor husband was looking a little pale. He felt about the same. Of all the coasters he did during the trip, Flight of Passage hit him the worst. It was what finally convinced him that he has reached the point where motion sickness medicine is necessary. :sad2:
Oh no!!! I always feel so sad when people can't ride something because of motion sickness. It is sounds so sad...

Alex made sure to give the nice lady specific instructions on where the bus stops were located and how to find her stop on the board. She in turn thanked him then started commenting about how nice Animal Kingdom is and how much she enjoys photographing the animals.

Every year.

EVERY.

YEAR.

OMG!!! I can't... I don't even know what to say about that. Does she forget how she gets around each time? Was she "punking" you?!?

Ha! Hilarious.... Gwen gags on spaghetti, she I don't make it anymore.... Oye.

My poor parents…they have since implemented a “NO SPAGHETTI AT NANA’S HOUSE” rule.
Too funny!

But Expedition Everest at night is the best experience ever!
YES!!!! Now I think we may need to go to AK next week when we are there.

These statues were huge!

:sad2::rotfl2:

I think collecti
I took this pic when we were there in August.
Untitled
They are 1 Gwen Height!

New attraction, here we come!

:banana:
I think after my tenth or eleventh visit to FOP I’ll be mighty sick of that long pre-ride act.

Uh... yeah.

:lmao:

This was secure! Not just tight. Almost too snug to breathe comfortably.

Yes, you have to lean back just a little so it stops as it hits you with a little room to spare. Otherwise, WAY too tight!

Amazing is a pretty perfect way to describe it!

It was overwhelmingly beautiful

I think by far the most beautiful ride on property.

“Once was enough.”

UGH! Next time a Scop Patch!

This dish and the polenta rice from Le Cellier were his two favorite foods he ate at Disney.

WOW! That's quite the statement. :)

Every year.

EVERY.

YEAR.

This sounds a lot like Dementia sadly. :(

My poor parents…they have since implemented a “NO SPAGHETTI AT NANA’S HOUSE” rule.

:lmao:
Nothing made me happier than when Disney extended Animal Kingdom’s park hours and allowed the attraction to run after the sun set.

Something I've not ever gotten to do yet. Maybe soon....

Yikes- so sorry Alex got sick! I take a Bonine every night at Disney, and thankfully have done just fine. It would make me so sad to miss out on my favorite rides- the only one I cannot do twice is RnR.

I promise to give you my honest review of Christmas at the World- my oldest LOVES FoP- he did it 3 times on our trip last June! Acacia? Not so much- we can't get her to try anything... My mom and sister are going- so plenty of people to watch kiddos!

I’ll be mighty sick of that long pre-ride act.
So, so long

Even the elderly woman screaming at the top of her lungs next to me couldn’t break my trance.

Every year.

EVERY.

YEAR.

I just assumed they were more subtle.
Nope, not subtle. At all. Actually kind of creepy??

The day had been full of thrill rides, rich food, and rare quality time together!
Yes, such a fun day! I'm glad you were able to make it through some rides before Alex couldn't take any more. Can't wait to see what shenanigans you got into with the whole fam!

Attachments

• tiana sassy.gif
    tiana sassy.gif
    482.5 KB · Views: 1
At the back of the bus with us was a family comprised of several teenage kids. They were being a little loud, and I got the impression they were irritating some of the other guests but not for Alex and me. We weren’t going to fault them for arguing best rides in Epcot, who used their snack credits the best way, or who got first dibs on the shower. It was heartwarming to hear the kids having a good time and enjoying their vacation. Truth be told, I hope Landon and Evie are that excited to talk about their park time when they’re older.

The shining moment of the ride was when one of the girls asked her mom, “Why are you on Snapchat? It’s so embarrassing.”

To which the mom replied, “Because you’re on it, and I want to keep tabs on you.”
My boys have blocked me on all social media.....since they were 14! Luckily they are good kids and I haven't had any huge issues.
This was the moment Alex was most looking forward to. He missed riding attractions with me, and he was very excited to get to share initial reactions and impressions without small children underfoot.

This was classic Disney to him. The two of us. Standing in lines, spotting hidden details, cruising through the exit queue.

It made me really happy to have gotten the FOP FP and bring this moment to fruition.
Love it!
I won’t say Flight of Passage is now my favorite attraction, but it’s definitely in the top five.

When Alex and I were walking out the exit, I said, “I feel like that is how flying must feel.” Such an exhilarating sense of freedom.

I loved the ride so much I was about to suggest waiting in the 60 minute line for another go (What else did we have to do?) but then I looked over at Alex and realized I hadn’t asked him how he felt about the experience.

“Once was enough.”

Alex liked FOP, but I think he’ll only need to go on it once a trip…maybe even every other trip.
Same as Bill when we were there in July. Totally sucks for them. :( Poor Alex!

Every year.

EVERY.

YEAR.

So.....she was definitely what I politely refer to as a "special friend".
Agreed!
However, our first journey through the forbidden mountain would have to be our only one. Alex was done. That fellow tried to lie and say he could go on another coaster but it was his consideration talking. One look at him and I knew he didn’t have anything else left in him.

So instead, I told him we should start making our way out of the park.

Along the way, I realized we were near the new Up statues and told Alex to keep a look out for them.

“What do they look like?”

“They are Russell and Dug next to each other. They’re small so we gotta keep our eyes peeled.”

Not a couple moments later I heard, “You mean these?”
Ha! Good spotting by Alex....that is too funny!

I'm so glad you loved FoP and finally got to ride! I'm sorry Alex wasn't faring well on the intense rides though :(

Still sounds like a great time at AK!!

YES!!! Hahaha, oh man this pic made my day. I'm a bad influence. :rotfl2:Glad you finally got your cupcake. And I'm super jealous of it.

so good! I want another but that will need to wait for another day

Every year.

EVERY.

YEAR.

omg I love her! Was legit laughing when I re

I hope you take a picture every year

omg hey there slow pass!!!

love her just love her

over all seems like a good night at AK, poor Alex I hope she got his motion sickness meds before the rest of this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!