WCC -any new reports?

Meka003

Mouseketeer
I saw the WCC rumor thread but have not seen any recent reports. We are headed there in Aug and have never ate there. We were super excited and now Im on the fence of keeping it. Anyone have recent updates? I dont need the antics to be of the top but we were looking for something fun and different.

We were there in June (20) — the only “antic” was the ketchup calling and movement between tables. Food was basic and good; service was okay.

I was there in June and the waiter said we could call for ketchup be he wasn't allowed to, the food is decent but no great and the antics were 50-60% of the reason we would go. If your staying in the hotel in worth going to but now not really worth making a trip for. I really hope the hotel manager enjoys looking at the empty space. When we were there the place was 2/3rds empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter