WDS expansion - D23

From what I understand these lands were not meant to be built immediately. I think they’re focusing on Marvel right now and then they’ll focus on others. I think I heard somewhere they’re supposed to be completed by 2025. I may be wrong.

Not sure dates have been published on the subject.

D23 has been very quiet regarding Disneyland Paris. Still no new rides for Disneyland Park. Is this not breaking a record amongst all Disney parks?

I think it has more to do with seeing how long the Frozen hype will last, instead of copy/pasting everything in every park. Disneyland Paris has always had a limited offering of Frozen stuff, in comparison to the other parks. You cannot meet the characters from Frozen, etc.

I still hope they 'let it go' and expand the Ratatouille area with all the movies set in France. Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback and the Aristocats 😊 But eitherway, they can only do one thing at a time and Marvel comes first.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!